3 weeks till HSC (1 Viewer)

leesh95

HSC
Haha when I was born by dad tossed a coin, if it landed on heads I was becoming an engineer, if it landed on tails I was becoming a doctor.

Luckily it fell on heads
You aren't indian by any chance are you?

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Also make sure you guys get enough sleep - I remember getting really frustrated when I just couldn't concentrate because I hadn't got enough sleep. Also don't forget to exercise, it will really help you concentrate! And like Spiritual has been saying, the HSC is important but you'll be amazed at how easy it is to transfer. When I was doing the HSC I thought it was incredibly hard to, but it's really not! So keep things in perspectives - this is not the be all end all - the HSC sucks, so just try your best, and let it be.

moocow920

HSC
This makes me want to throw up. Have done nothing all last week

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Wow that's slack man. Some people try, but are pulled down by a shit cohort and therefore have to go to UWS due to lower cut off.
inb4you trololol

na but seriously, if uws wasn't around these people would be going to tafe. At least skilled labour in the economy is improving.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
inb4you trololol

na but seriously, if uws wasn't around these people would be going to tafe. At least skilled labour in the economy is improving.
You man. UWS Commerce is keen for your enrolment.

You see, I was considering UWS, till I went to the open day and saw the type of people I'd be walking around with...

Good uni though.

Makematics

HSC
Also make sure you guys get enough sleep - I remember getting really frustrated when I just couldn't concentrate because I hadn't got enough sleep. Also don't forget to exercise, it will really help you concentrate! And like Spiritual has been saying, the HSC is important but you'll be amazed at how easy it is to transfer. When I was doing the HSC I thought it was incredibly hard to, but it's really not! So keep things in perspectives - this is not the be all end all - the HSC sucks, so just try your best, and let it be.
This is so comforting :)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
This is so comforting :)
IT'S A LIEEEE

Statistics show that if you get a bad atar, your whole life is screwed.

jks jks, search Nathan Birch up. He got a 32.1 UAI and now has about 10 mill + of wealth, all self made.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
The general consensus is, you won't become rich or earn a great living from going to university. It's 2013 and you need to be innovate to be 'rich' or have your own thing going for you. University may or may not provide you with the required certification to get started i.e. not always needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)