3 weeks till HSC (1 Viewer)

Magical Kebab

HSC
I realised every single one of my exams except for English are in early November, if not right at the end of October (28th and 30th) so I have the rest of this month and all of October as well. That's roughly an extra 2 weeks, so around 5 weeks all together. I've just made a study time table. I'm going to study from 9am to 3am. That's 18 hours of study + 6 hours of sleep per day. I'll spend roughly 3-4 hours for every subject everyday with 5 minute breaks every now and then + 1 hour for dinner, shower and all that stuff lol. I hope I can pull this off.
If u don't burn out after 2-3 days then......... Good for u

cookiebook

HSC
LOOL, I studied about 5 hours yesterday. I failed miserably but it's a start! XD

I had a loongg talk with my parents yesterday and I told them the position I was in. They said they're fine with me going to Tafe if I don't make it. Ever since year 10 I wanted to do computer science at unsw (atar cut-off 91) but my atar estimate was in the 70s. So now i'm planning to do an advanced diploma at tafe to get in. I don't think uni is right for me at the moment :l

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
LOOL, I studied about 5 hours yesterday. I failed miserably but it's a start! XD

I had a loongg talk with my parents yesterday and I told them the position I was in. They said they're fine with me going to Tafe if I don't make it. Ever since year 10 I wanted to do computer science at unsw (atar cut-off 91) but my atar estimate was in the 70s. So now i'm planning to do an advanced diploma at tafe to get in. I don't think uni is right for me at the moment :l
You'll gain time management skills at tafe (y).

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Doesn't UWS or some other uni have a similar degree? IT?

I think it would be better transferring from another uni, although you still need decent marks.

planino

HSC
not ready at alllllll
I keep doing maths even though I have 4 exams before it.... :\
LOL same problem here! Eng and eco are by far my weakest, but I keep doing maths because the short term satisfaction gained from maths study is too tempting.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

Everyone is freaking cramming, that doesn't mean we'll all get 60 ATAR's. Have some faith in yourself and go do productive study rather than jumping to conclusions before you've even started your first HSC exam.

BTW, go to UWS.

Last edited:

coffee_

HSC

Don't go to UWS OR Tafe. Just work hard, a 90 atar is still possible now. Just push youself! And if you don't make it, I recommend open university. If you have the motivation to self teach yourself, I think it's a great way to get a real degree without any qualifications!

phoenix1

HSC
N/A
Don't go to UWS OR Tafe. Just work hard, a 90 atar is still possible now. Just push youself! And if you don't make it, I recommend open university. If you have the motivation to self teach yourself, I think it's a great way to get a real degree without any qualifications!
+1

Last edited:

cookiebook

HSC
I've managed to do around 10 hours of study everyday! I have completed all my notes and have been doing past papers. I've improved from the 20-40% range to 50-60% range. Hopefully I can move to the 70-80% range before exams begin.

What's open university?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I've managed to do around 10 hours of study everyday! I have completed all my notes and have been doing past papers. I've improved from the 20-40% range to 50-60% range. Hopefully I can move to the 70-80% range before exams begin.

What's open university?
nice

coffee_

HSC

What's open university?
That's great work! Keep working hard and you can reach the 90s range.

Open uni is pretty much an online education provider. You can complete degrees or units of degrees online. What you can do is complete 4 units and provided you get good marks, you can use it to apply for university

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)