5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

markmooks said:
Since a dozen other sloganizer.net people have the same butt with different text, maybe not.

Observantly yours.
xox.
*bangs head on table* I didn't see the thing on the top right :rolleyes:

HSC
ok i just have to ask...why do some guys want to have anal sex...like i just cant get it thru my head, cos like, no1 wants to hear about an experience, but, i dunt understand why a guy wants to do it.

X

xeuyrawp

**Temptation** said:
ok i just have to ask...why do some guys want to have anal sex...like i just cant get it thru my head, cos like, no1 wants to hear about an experience, but, i dunt understand why a guy wants to do it.
Because it's fun to try new things in terms of sex. If you jsut have normal sex over and over, it gets boring.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
**Temptation** said:
your just jealous cos you cant do it.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Guy's only want to do it because it's nice and, you know, tight. But never fear chickies, it's more likely that he'll hit the gspot if he goes that way, even if he has no idea where to aim. Just give yourself a hand down the front, grit your teeth, and wait till he's finished.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
yer dnt think id ever try it.. unless me and my bf were very very drunk i doubt it we hav tlked about it n we both think its wrong in so many ways..but i spose i cant knock it till i try it

wanton-wonton

HSC
Why would any guy, who's not stupid, want to shove his penis up where the hole where shit comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)