$$$$$$$ (2 Viewers)

Trogie

HSC
Murf said:
smart lol

another tip:

if u really cant control yourself

get your credit card or ur atm / eftpost card, get a tupperwear container and fill it up with water, and put it in the freezer:p lol i dont do this personally ive just heard about it. If you want to buy something of a fair size then you have to go home, unfreeze your card lol and get back to the store again, helps u not have impulse buy's lol...

murf
lolol...that's so stupid it just might work

theone123

blue essence
HSC
im suprised everyone has quite save up alot esp. the ones who saved 7k-20k for a 17-20 yo really amazes me :rolleyes: i guess the working and savings pays off, unlike some other people :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
I can't save money for shit. Shocking attribute, I know.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I used to be able to save but as your income goes up so does your spending...in the past 3 months i've earnt $4k but I have nothing left from it. I've spent it all on

- car ($600 for service last week)
- paying dad back money i owe him ($600 so far)
- a SHITLOAD of junk on ebay. I'm the worst ebay junkie ever. I soooo need to quit.

Number 1 goal atm: save!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i force myself to save but i want to become an ebay junkie and i will not be buying a car

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
no, u don't want to become an ebay junkie!! Don't even start buying stuff cos once u do u won't stop :(

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yenta said:
- car ($600 for service last week)
- paying dad back money i owe him ($600 so far)
- a SHITLOAD of junk on ebay. I'm the worst ebay junkie ever. I soooo need to quit.
woooah... you are so me. im an ebay addict, and i owe my dad 700 bucks :( and my car is just killing me at the moment.. it needs a service so badly but i just cannot afford it. guuuhhh

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Murf said:
no but you could have bought an investment property in another city / state and used the 15k as a deposit
That isnt wise if u dont have a job to pay the mortgage

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Murf said:
evidently, in fact youd find it rather hard to get a loan without any sort of income

m
Depends, if u got any assets or their is a Guarantor, cause as long as loaners can get the $$$ back they dont mind too much and plus if u default they get the property

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I have $450 in my bank account
$1100 in savings
$10 in my money box

I really should have more savings, I have worked at Big W for 2 and a half years and earned like $13000 altogether :(

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Murf said:
No, Lenders can no longer lend a loan on the basis of faling back on the Chattle Item, the laws of Foreclosures have changed alot since the 80's and banks get in lotsa trouble if they lend loans knowing that the possibiity of the person paying back the loan is minimal and that by lending without an income, they are relying on the chattle and you can't soley rely on that from a legal point of view its only a backup gaurentee.

murf
damn government

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Murf said:
yeah worst thing is, harder to buy bankrupcy houses / foreclosure houses at a really cheap price:p lol

m
Made fees increase for customers, decrease in banking jobs, and closure of rural banks could be linked to this

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
sad bank balance atm........... not disclosing amount just say its less than $!0 right now and yeah i am the same as NATSTAR YA help. i'm looking very HARD for a job...sprucing up my resume as we speak....going to have a job and save at least 25% a week of it. when i first started i was so careful about putting exactly half away lol . AND THAT WAS on $5 an hour.
ashamed of my spending habits. i've bought a lot of stuff for other people tho as well as food ..which costs a lot

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
really food is the biggest waste of money, every time you think no, i will bring my lunch you save $7

7th Sign

HSC
hmm i have around

2000 invested in some long term account i got this money of an aunty that died this money is at a hight interst rate
i have another 2000 invested in ing only on their 5.4 %
i have around 600 + in my pay pal account
i have 1280 or something in my comm bank account
+ i got cash here...like 300
+ a credit card with a 500 limit.... :D
+ people own me around 400 on ebay...
300 from last night alone

probly going to invest another 400 into some product this week...
shouls make dubble my money easy

ive never had a job in my life aswell...never got paid a wage....

also when i grow up i don want to work o a set wage thats not my style i want to be the one payed the money first then hand it to people who work for me....

Last edited:

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
savings - $1000
bank card - $500
money box - $27.75
poker chips - a few hundred :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)