8th teacher? (1 Viewer)

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
I just wanted to know is there anything a class can do if they've had 7 teacher in one year. This year being the HSC year.
Is there any advantages we can get or no?
and to make things worse we're getting 3 extra teachers by next week.

Mdzabakly

HSC
Umm im pretty sure that falls under "disrupted learning" under the eas scheeme ( for 5 points i think)

jessicamay

HSC
Wow! i thought having 3 different teachers for maths was bad....

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Some schools change teachers for different topics. As long as you've covered all the topics I don't think they'll give you any benefits.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Depends on why you are having different teachers e.g. if it is for different topics then no you wouldn't get any consideration but if it is because they leave due to reasons beyond the school's control e.g. pregnant then you may get consideration.

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Depends on why you are having different teachers e.g. if it is for different topics then no you wouldn't get any consideration but if it is because they leave due to reasons beyond the school's control e.g. pregnant then you may get consideration.
1st teacher was pregnant.
2nd had to go teach chem or whatever.
3rd was horrible, we kicked him out.
4th went Melbourne.
5th idk.
6th just had her.
7th our 1st teacher came back.

It wasn't due to different topics. It disrupted our learning, they all had different ways to teacher. Spent alot of time working out where we were upto in the syllabus. etc
Our class used to be top, but our rank & marks show that these 7 or 8 teachers have fuqqed us up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)