• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A gang rape of a 10 year old or gang bang with a consenting 10 year old? (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ame2530 said:
wow, what a great comebakc, drive into a brick wall????

pfft, gett off your ass, go learn something and then come bakc with something better to say
comeback*
get*
back*

ame2530

HSC
jb_nc said:
comeback*
get*
back*
ohhh, i bet you took your time writing that now, making sure you didnt spell it incorrectly ay... making a complete fucker of yourself...

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Wow you don't at all understand the basic notions of freedom of speech.

It's a tradeoff between self-expression and social ostracision. Shut the fuck up you ditzy cunt.
I am not going to reply to any more of your posts, as it is a waste of time and what you say is totally irrelevent to me.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
ame2530 said:
ohhh, i bet you took your time writing that now, making sure you didnt spell it incorrectly ay... making a complete fucker of yourself...
oh*
didn't*

ame2530

HSC
jb_nc said:
oh*
didn't*
ok, you can stop now.. if thats is all you have to say, then i have no time for your remarks... or as you like to think of it as... comebacks

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
ame2530 said:
ok, you can stop now.. if thats is all you have to say, then i have no time for your remarks... or as you like to think of it as... comebacks
that's*

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
You've seriously missed the point here, kid. The tradeoff in and of itself is that of expressing oneself freely "All niggers are faggots" and accepting social ostracision from the aforementioned 'niggers', 'faggots' and their 'sympathisers'. Or limiting one's freedom of speech "I have heard on occasion that african-aboriginal-merkin-blacktypes are engaging in homosexual-queer behaviour, how unsubstantiated and utterly culturally devoid!" and having a giant words orgy with the aformentioned 'niggers', 'faggots' and their 'sympathisers'.

As such, I think it's highly moronic of you to suggest limitations on freedom of speech on the grounds of insulting or offending people as given 20 years ago your sexuality would have been considered an abhorrent abomination and the discussion of it would have gone against every moral precept and concept in that time.

Consciousness-raising and social-modifications, all tools and systems used by compelling speech.

What you've learned today is a valuable lesson; don't judge a group of people by what they say because you'll end up looking like a right idiot because you are, in essence, looking to pick a fight. Were you truly this mature and progressive individual you would have ignored the trolling and carried on, realising that it was just trolling.

Instead you took up a form of righteous indignation and were essentially a tool for amusement, a silly little toy for a group of maladjusted men. Pretty much... everything you are against.

Rage against the machine, kid. It works oh so well.
First of all Lesbianism was not illegal... it was the act of homosexuality by men that was condemned by society....

ame2530

HSC
Allah!! said:
It was the act of buggery that was legislated against. Both male and female homosexuality was condemned by much of society. Just like I, Allah the most gracious the most merciful condemn you.

Allah!!
fuck you, how can you condemn me based on my sexuality..
you need to be taught a few things about fucking westernisation if your on about fucking Allah and comdeming people

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
ame2530 said:
fuck you, how can you condemn me based on my sexuality..
you need to be taught a few things about fucking westernisation if your on about fucking Allah and comdeming people
You can't westernise the God of Islam, he's omnipotent and omniscient :D

ame2530

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
You can't westernise the God of Islam, he's omnipotent and omniscient :D
Well, maybe we blooody well should.. make the world run a whole lot smoother... and get fucking Rudd out and assassinate GWBush...

ame2530

HSC
Allah!! said:
I am Allah the most gracious the most merciful. You are a mere woman. I will send Gabriel to warn your father of your sins. Never forget you are merely the planting place and men shall do with you as they please.

Allah!!
god, and you even know of their names... Gabriel.. what kinda fag name is that...

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET LAID IF YOUR TALKING LIKE THAT!!!

ame2530

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Now you're talking some sense woman :D
Hell yes, Rudd is the worst thing that could have happened to Australia.... An inexperienced, weak leader is all we fuckign need

ame2530

HSC
Allah!! said:
As my final prohpet reminded- women are deficient in mind and their ultimate abode is hell.

Allah!!
good on ya... i'll fucking see you there then..

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
You really are a complete fucking moron, aren't you.
HINT: GOOGLE MALCOLM TURNBULL.

I know who bloody Malcolm Turnbull is, but how cn he be the fucking President... when we are part of the fucking english monachy????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)