Accounting Cadetships 2009 (1 Viewer)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
Wow, I actually thought it would take them around 1-2 months to contact those who didn't make it in.

Better chance next time hungwell.
lol ty, well, they rejected me for assurance but was like, u wanna do legal & tax?
and gave me an interview for that

Mkj

HSC
i got a call from pwc like straight after the applications closed n i got an interview for the 20th of july. My friend also got a call yesterday but she got an interview for the 17th of july...why is that?? does it make a difference that she has it earlier n also if i got a call first shuldnt i be gettng the interview before her???

chsjtb09

HSC
are all the cadetship postitions finalised by the end of these holidays? We have trials coming up so i don't want to be spending too much time at interviews and such

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
i got a call from pwc like straight after the applications closed n i got an interview for the 20th of july. My friend also got a call yesterday but she got an interview for the 17th of july...why is that?? does it make a difference that she has it earlier n also if i got a call first shuldnt i be gettng the interview before her???
theres 2 separate lines of service, and does it matter?

Mkj

HSC
na but we both applied for tax and legal
??? soo confused =(

pearling

HSC
N/A
Did anyone find out how many ppl pwc called up for assurance sydney and how many advance to the next stage?

pearling

HSC
N/A
Yes kpmg sent me an email at 11 am this morning whihc i didnt check until 8 pm tonight and said that within 24 hrs of the email being sent you need to have done the online testing. fml

Brizzo

HSC
Omg... i just missed on the closing application date by one day.... for the BIG4.. can any1 help?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
its just about to finish now

p.s. anyone get kpmg>?
Yes kpmg sent me an email at 11 am this morning whihc i didnt check until 8 pm tonight and said that within 24 hrs of the email being sent you need to have done the online testing. fml
i finished mine about 2 hours ago.

its probably been said but how many do KPMG take?
how many stages are there?

na but we both applied for tax and legal

??? soo confused =(

what sort of interviews are they doing? if its one on one i wouldn't be surprised that its over more than one day.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
yeah. big 4 have very much started to contact people for the next round. key word being started; not everyone is notified at one time. tbh you can't really be sure they aren't getting round to you until the day before the next stage begins.

I have a friend who was notified at 11pm the night before a group interview. This wasn't because of a low priority either, she was ranked top 5 in every subject for at a selective school, and had epic extra-curricular stuff. the HR person apologised for getting back to her so late. HR people are humans too ha

Edit: btw she did get the cadetship in the end ;)

Mkj

HSC
i just got a rejection letter from Deloitte =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)