Advice line prank (1 Viewer)

TastesGoodBut

anyone wanna prank the advice line... i have a mad scenario

get someone to ask about and english text, and then say "Hi im studying *insert book not on syllabus here* for my critical study and im having trouble finding info on it"

etc and see them freak out on the other end?

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Bahahaha... It'll be interesting if they start playing along trying to sound smart :p

TastesGoodBut

yeh - what a family friend of ours did he has a tuition college, and to select his english tutors he would give them a list of books and ask if they knew them, but he would make up some of them and if they said they knew about them mthey automatically didnt get the job coz they were full of shit

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Why not ask him to teach you the whole syllabus? :)

Or say "Dude, I've give ya $500 if you give me the exam paper"

Or order pizza! hahahha

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Hey dash, who's that chic in your avatar?
Looks familiar but can't...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by TastesGoodBut
anyone wanna prank the advice line... i have a mad scenario

get someone to ask about and english text, and then say "Hi im studying *insert book not on syllabus here* for my critical study and im having trouble finding info on it"

etc and see them freak out on the other end?
ha, thats good.
Then act all defiant when they tell you it isn't in the syllabus...and see if they give up and agree with you in the end. :D
And if they ask what school you go to, say something like James Ruse, hehe.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha that;s a good idea, yeah get a few people to ring a few mins apart or something. and choose a book which was maybe on the old list, but not on this one, not something random that they KNOW is wrong

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Ring up and say "Hello, so what subject would you like information on?"

s2ophie

HSC
ring up and have a hysterical brek down and find out what they are like when it comes to counselling

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha if only they didn't take your student number

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Ring up after the exam for a certain subject is over and ask for info for that subject

When they say the exam is over, act as if you thought it was tomorrow and start going hysterical and have a nervous breakdown
deny the fact that the exam is over and say that you want to talk to their supervisor cause you think they are lying :)
should do it after youir final exam...if you finish earlier than everyone else
heheh

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by redslert
Ring up after the exam for a certain subject is over and ask for info for that subject

When they say the exam is over, act as if you thought it was tomorrow and start going hysterical and have a nervous breakdown
deny the fact that the exam is over and say that you want to talk to their supervisor cause you think they are lying :)
should do it after youir final exam...if you finish earlier than everyone else
heheh
that's great

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Isn't that a bit slack? I mean the people on the end of the lines are teachers who could very well be doing something else, but have instead given up their time to help us HSC students. Sometimes, not all calls get through because so many ppl are ringing up...how slack would it be if you had a really important question to ask, but you couldnt get through because some immature loser was pranking the lines?

Don't abuse the system...we're really lucky to have it there, and we should be greatful for it!

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Thanks hipsta_jess. I just can't beleive how immature some people in this forum are! My english tutor does the advice line, and the poor lady is so tired because not only does she teach and do the advice line, she also has a family. Of course teachers on the advice line aren't going to be able to help you 100% of the time...how can you expect them to have read EVERY book/text on the syllabus? They are doing the best they can to HELP us, it doesn't really benefit them to do this. Some people really need to grow up and get a life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)