Advice line prank (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Jessisbored said:
Im confused. Do you just ring up and give them ur student no. etc, then just ask a really specific question to do with the syllabus and subject?
You can ask about anything you want. Obviously a broad question will be harder for them to answer. For instance, you could ask them about Lear (broad) or about the 2nd line in Act V, Sc 3 of Lear (less broad). It is up to you, but remember, they are teachers, so they only know so much, and can only tell you so much.

DopeyB

HSC
i rang the advice line this afternoon, and this is how it went down. I kid you not

I asked for Ancient History, cause we all know how horny those ancient history teachers are.. anyway the chick that answered her voice sounded HOT HOT HOT, so I proceeded to ask her what she was wearing. She was happy to ablige, and filled me in on the lovely blue skirt she was wearing...to cut a long story short, we then proceeded to have phone sex, until apparently her boss was walking past so the conversation had to change to Themistocles and Miltiadies and the persian wars. fun fun fun

PS. this method works best on ancient history teachers, cause everyone knows theyre as loose as a goose.

.:b-me:.

memories consume
JimMcCool said:
somehow I struggle to believe DopeyB's story...
yeah....me too...funny that..

and can you leave your pranks till most of the exams are over, that way people who might actually need to use the line (god forbid), can?

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
ring up and say u hate the hsc and are going to take bombs in ur shoes into the exam to make a political statement... thatll make them shit their panties.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
or ring up and ask if "Peter Brock's guide to Bathurst" is on the prescribed text list for extension 2 english....
or ring up and say... im struggling to master the concept of why Brazil's economy went down the shitter... is it because there are so many illegal prostitutes not paying tax because that's what ive been taught...
or ring up and ask... do u rekon tutenkarmen liked it doggystyle or missionary? cos thats got to be useful for an ancient history essay....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah i asked about modules:
"Hi, how are you"
"Good thanks, yourself?"
"Not bad, ive got a quick question"
"Fire away"
"Were Shakespeare and Stoppard gay?"
"...."
"They both write 'then came each actor on his ass. Theyre both plays, so perhaps they liked the company of men."
"..."
"WOMEN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
"... ummm is this a prank call?"
"No, not at all. It's a valid question, because i thin that rosencrantz and guildenstern are homosexuals. Is it really their coins they're tossing. Or is it something else"
"Sorry, I can't really help you with this, its not in the syllabus."
"thanks anyway"

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Navjeet said:
Thanks hipsta_jess. I just can't beleive how immature some people in this forum are! My english tutor does the advice line, and the poor lady is so tired because not only does she teach and do the advice line, she also has a family. Of course teachers on the advice line aren't going to be able to help you 100% of the time...how can you expect them to have read EVERY book/text on the syllabus? They are doing the best they can to HELP us, it doesn't really benefit them to do this. Some people really need to grow up and get a life.
im sure those guys at the other end of the line are havin a great time.

how much do u think they get paid, by the way? :eek:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Yeah i asked about modules:
"Hi, how are you"
"Good thanks, yourself?"
"Not bad, ive got a quick question"
"Fire away"
"Were Shakespeare and Stoppard gay?"
"...."
"They both write 'then came each actor on his ass. Theyre both plays, so perhaps they liked the company of men."
"..."
"WOMEN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
"... ummm is this a prank call?"
"No, not at all. It's a valid question, because i thin that rosencrantz and guildenstern are homosexuals. Is it really their coins they're tossing. Or is it something else"
"Sorry, I can't really help you with this, its not in the syllabus."
"thanks anyway"
did u really say that? where do u get all that time and energy?
keep it up coz! :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah the couple of mins I wasted during that phone call. I inject speed then make prank phone calls

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
To answer your question matt f64, I'm not sure about tutankamun but generally the ancient egyptians preferred stand-up doggystyle. I'm serious, one of our set texts (by Joyce Tyldesley) looks critically at the sexual graffiti of ancient egypt and analyses the frequency of sexual positions.

I bet you thought you were being clever....you were, just not in the way you thought!

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
oh and whoever did that ridiculous fantasy post about the ancient teacher on the advice line? They're old men this year. Very nice ones too...but kinda makes me wonder about your sexual preference?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
gemita said:
oh and whoever did that ridiculous fantasy post about the ancient teacher on the advice line? They're old men this year.
PWNED!

1 0 c h a r a c t e r s

Last edited:

Chanandalar

One prank could be to ring up during an exam that you dont have, and tell the person that you are hiding in the toilets and need help with a certain question, could be interesting

Sabbo

HSC
Chanandalar said:
One prank could be to ring up during an exam that you dont have, and tell the person that you are hiding in the toilets and need help with a certain question, could be interesting
Haha I remember listening to an overseas radio station when they pulled that prank.

In the end the "teacher" came into the toilet and the "student" tried blaming it on the advice line person...hilarious :)

stressed monkie

im a random
alrighty i was flipping down this quickly and is it my imagination or is a lot of this copied straight out of last yrs ---or is it last yrs,,,,i mean its all there the pizza, the missed exam, the english novel, the defensive ppl who cant take a joke considering no one will actually do any of these it just lightens hsc mood
like when i read it i felt i was doing hsc all over again lol anywayz just wantd to point that out

stressed monkie

im a random
oh i c i thought it was a whole new thred for hscers of 2004
i idnt realize it was the 2003 continued on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)