Advice line prank (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm...I think these are only suggestions...I doubt anyone would do it because its pretty easy for them to find out who you are...its just a little humour to keep us going till next week.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah these are funny as a joke, but as if you would do it, they have your student number!!!!

Another one could be to ring up and speak in a foreign language the entire time.... and then when they asked you to speak english go off about them being discriminatory!

Also you could ring up and ask the teacher if you can take calculators in to English exams and when they say no argue why you need one, or what type of pen they prefer you to write in (get down to brand names, colors and thicknesses)... you could also ring up and ask if you can sit the exams for subjects you haven't studied

"Hi, operator, I'd like to enrol in drama thanks. I think I'm in with a good chance"

Or ask them who they think should win Aussie Idol....

Or pretend you have called up a phone sex line... or lifeline.... or the quit smoking line....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Also you could ring up and ask the teacher if you can take calculators in to English exams
i'm serious here... i can't take it in??

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
ring up. say whatever subject is damn hard. pretend to cry. threaten suicide. let them talk you out of it.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
ring up. say whatever subject is damn hard. pretend to cry. threaten suicide. let them talk you out of it.
It would make them feel like they had really made a difference.... it's actually a kind thing to do....

If you actually did they would probably have dispatched some sort of psychiatric task force to your house within 20 minutes.... they have your student number remember!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Flirt with them after they help you.

Stupidest thing I did was in the middle of the call, i had another incoming call. i told him to hold on while i take it :/

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i'm serious here... i can't take it in??
no, i dont think you can... (but im not too sure on that one), it tell's you what you can bring in on the back pages (6,7) of your HSC 2003 Timetable

but why would you want to bring one in anyway?

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Flirt with them after they help you.

Stupidest thing I did was in the middle of the call, i had another incoming call. i told him to hold on while i take it :/
did they wait?? or ask you to call back?

Kiya

LOLOLOL some of that prank stuff is hilarious, I havent even called them for advice yet, im too scared theyd think im dumb or something what if they take our student number so they can track our exams down read them and think what a dumb ass they didnt even take my advice......i wonder what they need our number for.........

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Kiya
LOLOLOL some of that prank stuff is hilarious, I havent even called them for advice yet, im too scared theyd think im dumb or something what if they take our student number so they can track our exams down read them and think what a dumb ass they didnt even take my advice......i wonder what they need our number for.........
I think it's so people from other states can't ring up-they check your name and student number and see if they mathc, and if they do, you must be a legit NSW student.
Or at least thats what I assumed...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ~Perfection
but why would you want to bring one in anyway?
work out how much time i can spend on each text
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
If you actually did they would probably have dispatched some sort of psychiatric task force to your house within 20 minutes.... they have your student number remember!
they definitely would

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Although these are just suggestions, I reckon some really bored people would actually do it.

cooper

Funny Funny

Possibly some of the funniest pranks i've ever heard HA! enjoyed them thanks peoples.

If someone actually pulls through and does one please let me know...

ps.... re:Narks, what's with these people narking out about all these jokes? i mean this is the last of our youth, enjoy it while it's there cause it's almost gone.....i'm in no rush to get in the real world..hence our (4 mates) one way ticket to schoolies, i informed the oldies i hope to make it home (sydney) before christmas all going to plan but no promises!!

need a mobile go here:

Need a mobile go here

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
what people arking up about this fail to see is that they are getting paid $50/hour to man these phones, Im sure they would love a bit of entertainment!!

guy

HSC
do what they did in prank yankers

pretend your calling from a car, and then you hit a "cow" but you are in a real rush so you ask them to keep helping you
by now your out of the car seeing if the cow is dead and they hear a murmer "oww my back"
and then they are like "WHAT WAS THAT?" and you play it down "just the cow..."
then let of a gunshot and say "you know... your in on this to..."
haha but you need sound effects and the what not

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
omg how exciting, you could combine all of this.

your driving, you call the help line asking about a text that's not in an exam that's already happened; they tell you you're screwed; you then hit a ...'cow', and become suicidal at the idea of taking another 'cow's life and the idea of no uai.

i will do it on friday after my ext english exam. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)