Advice line prank (1 Viewer)

X

Xray Cat

First of all, teachers get $80 an hour for the student lines. Secondly I hope you all get hit by aeroplanes on the way to the Centrelink line, because no one gives a shit about ure student number.

PRSOV

Surely there has to be better pranks than:

get someone to ask about and english text, and then say "Hi im studying *insert book not on syllabus here* for my critical study and im having trouble finding info on it"

etc and see them freak out on the other end?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by Navjeet
Thanks hipsta_jess. I just can't beleive how immature some people in this forum are! My english tutor does the advice line, and the poor lady is so tired because not only does she teach and do the advice line, she also has a family. Of course teachers on the advice line aren't going to be able to help you 100% of the time...how can you expect them to have read EVERY book/text on the syllabus? They are doing the best they can to HELP us, it doesn't really benefit them to do this. Some people really need to grow up and get a life.

HAhahah how about u fucken loosen up a little bit..its not like we are killing ppl...shit u take things soo seriously...if YOU dont want to do it thats ur problem...dont stop utha ppl from having fun.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by guy
do what they did in prank yankers
Its crank yankers and l LOVE that show..l was so dissapointed when they took it off. I love Special Ed. "Its my Birthday YAY!!"

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
shit .. thats pretty good pay.. im sure 1 or two pranks aint gonna b that bad...

bahahahahahaha at this thread though.....
i got balls to do it.. but too many to choose from jejejejeje

sum1 should get a voice distorter off the internet and call them up ...lol

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
christ... have some consideration. they're working their arses off to help you kids, and you don't even stop to consider it.

what would you be feeling if you were in their place?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by timace
christ... have some consideration. they're working their arses off to help you kids, and you don't even stop to consider it.

true... maybe il'd feel sorry for them if they were volunteers

Ziff

HSC
N/A
They are getting paid but they're teachers. They're still giving up their time to help you, even though they are getting paid.

Yeah, it's heaps fair that people who work at Woolies/Maccas etc get abused all the time, because they get paid, so it doesn't matter.
You're such an ignorant person sometimes, do try to use a little bit of tact and thought before you open your mouth/put fingers to keyboard etc etc etc...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by timace

who are you? you have been here for a long time, and i have never seen you post. i was thinking u were one of the admins who had changed their name

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
student: hi can i order a ham n pineapple pizza
line: umm...i think u..
student: *cries* I WANT A HAM N PINEAPPLE GODDAMNIT

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
who are you? you have been here for a long time, and i have never seen you post. i was thinking u were one of the admins who had changed their name
i did the hsc in 2002 and went on hiatus for the best part of 2003, which explains my low post count. i'm not one of the admins, no... but i know plenty of the people who founded and built #hsc and BoS. i wasn't really a forum whore back then, so i never racked up a huge post count. now, i hold a posting record in another forum :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ziff... are u aiming that at me...coz if u r.. ur a tite ass... so what.. im stating my opinion... n as for people that work at maccas... they working their asses off for peanuts.... these teachers are getting big huge pay... i can see where ur coming from though

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
They are getting paid but they're teachers. They're still giving up their time to help you, even though they are getting paid.

Yeah, it's heaps fair that people who work at Woolies/Maccas etc get abused all the time, because they get paid, so it doesn't matter.
You're such an ignorant person sometimes, do try to use a little bit of tact and thought before you open your mouth/put fingers to keyboard etc etc etc...
Yes, giving up their time-for a hefty fee!
We're not talking about "abusing" these people, just the random prank call, which I don't think anyone here was really serious about anyway.
Anyway, the advice line is over for now anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)