After the HSC? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I was kidding about the wife thing btw, it was a joke I'm surprised people didn't get that.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Well for me, I'm going to buy myself a nice high end PC for gaming with a big screen as a reward for finishing the HSC.
I'll probably just go straight into uni, I have a job right now so I could either keep working there or find somewhere that pays better than minimum wage.. and then hopefully move out sometime during that first year of uni.
ha this is what I did after I finished. It's quite sad. All your friends go their separate ways and life gets boring after a while.

HSC
N/A
WOOO I'm going to Europe! I'm paying half and my parents are paying half :) I'll be going England, France, Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy for 6 weeks with my 3 best friends! can not wait :D

Cl324

HSC
N/A
WOOO I'm going to Europe! I'm paying half and my parents are paying half :) I'll be going England, France, Ireland, Spain, Greece, Italy for 6 weeks with my 3 best friends! can not wait :D
How much do you reckon the trip would cost all together?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hiring a chef who is experienced to cook McDonald's for Spiral after HSC. :D

HSC
N/A
well my parents said it will cost between $10000-$15000... and I've saved like $5600 and I'm planning to save more during this year :)
the problem is, I'll still be 17 :( so no nightclubs for me haha. only 1 of my friends will be 18 lol :/

Cl324

HSC
N/A
well my parents said it will cost between $10000-$15000... and I've saved like $5600 and I'm planning to save more during this year :)
the problem is, I'll still be 17 :( so no nightclubs for me haha. only 1 of my friends will be 18 lol :/
yeah doing the same thing as you but going to asia instead (HK, Thailand, Korea & China). hopefully it'll be cheaper than 15k
Im going to be under 18 too! but im prob just going to steal my cousin's one or get a fakie.

eat_well

HSC
The day after my first exam I'm going to maccas and getting a big mac :D. Then my friends and I are going to drive to a deserted beach, make a bonfire, roast marshmallows and sleep under the stars.
I might travel a bit after that or just go to the fireworks on new years. I would sleep over at people's houses, stay out late at night and then spend about 2 weeks catching up on television shows + movies that I've missed out on.
I want to live my life without all of this tutoring and parents telling me what to do. I've never had that sort of freedom before.

HSC
N/A
@Cl324: oh wow that would be so much fun! I've been to hong kong with my family, it's fun! hahaha yeah I think I might do the same but if I get caught I think my parents would kill me lol!
I won't be in Sydney when I get my ATAR, will you?

animeiswild

HSC
*Looks at Gender under my avatar* "Male".

No thanks. Looks like you are insane xD (Based on your siggy).
Males can do pole dancing! There's no discrimination! XD

Yes I'm insane!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah doing the same thing as you but going to asia instead (HK, Thailand, Korea & China). hopefully it'll be cheaper than 15k
Im going to be under 18 too! but im prob just going to steal my cousin's one or get a fakie.
ofc it's going to be cheaper than 15k silly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)