alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cappen said:
try drinkin more then, who cares if u have shitloads, just keep goin, lol
I've drunken until my friends have actually physically taken the beer I was drinking out of my hand and thrown it away, I think I've been gone enough:p

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i (male) took advantage of one of my close friends (male) wen we were both drunk, best sex of my life, (maybe he took advantage of me tho, he started it, tho i should have known better)

anyway, drunk sex with friends rule!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
withoutaface said:
I've drunken until my friends have actually physically taken the beer I was drinking out of my hand and thrown it away, I think I've been gone enough:p
That's happened to me too except with a bottle of jack daniels.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
withoutaface said:

i once got the unlucky job of tryin to remove a glass bottle off my friend, it was empty but he was pissed and agressive as hell and he was attackin me and every1 who tried to take the bottle off him...

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Townie you're such a faggot :/.

Anyway, what they don't remember and no one else knows about can't hurt them psychologically.

Here's a picture for you.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i was about to reply to that, first disagreeing, then agreeing with you, then i thought, there are too many different situations so i can't say that i would never feel sorry for someone..... that got knocked up while drunk
I don't think there are any. If a girl is stupid enough to drink till she can't control herself, then it's her problem.

The more I think about this question, the more I think that I'd probably still go the girl.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
RingerINC said:
What about, have you ever seen a man get beaten to death with his own skull?

i think that one takes the cake
no. wrong

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
HellVeN said:
Townie you're such a faggot :/.

Anyway, what they don't remember and no one else knows about can't hurt them psychologically.

Here's a picture for you.
A Clockwork Orange :)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage. "

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
HAHA

"No time for the old in-out, love. I've just come to read the meter."

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
"She was very badly raped, you see! We were assaulted by a gang of vicious, young, hoodlums in this house! In this very room you are sitting in now! I was left a helpless cripple, but for her the agony was too great! The doctor said it was pneumonia; because it happened some months later! During a flu epidemic! The doctors told me it was pneumonia, but I knew what it was! A VICTIM OF THE MODERN AGE! Poor, poor girl! "

HSC
**Temptation** said:
Well the first nite i met my ex, we were both drunk, and he had taken ecceys, and well we ended up having sex, and we ended up goin out for a few months. Alcohol is not an excuse, but i neva say that he took advantage of me..like we joke about it, but we r neva serious...he neva too advantage of me, i made my own decisions..and if u drink, u shuld think about wat consequences will occur

he sounds lebanese and cool....ekkies bro take some ekkies uelh *revs car* look at me

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Alcohol and random sex.... it worked for me. After random sex and re-introducing ourselves to each other the next morning in a golf course sand bunker... it lead to a long term relationship, an engagement and one of the best relationships I've ever been in. Alcohol is the social lubricant, and I'll happily support its use.

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
he sounds lebanese and cool....ekkies bro take some ekkies uelh *revs car* look at me
if that was supposed to be funny...it wasnt..and for the record, he is aussie, and he dunt just do "ekkies" he does all sorta shit...and i hate it.

Skeeta

HSC
under the influence of alcohol, you are responsible for your own sexual actions, unless you are so drunk that it could be classified as rape.

regardless, personally - i dont know about other girls, but the last thing i want 2 do when im drunk, is have sex. It just doesnt work for me.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Skeeta said:
under the influence of alcohol, you are responsible for your own sexual actions, unless you are so drunk that it could be classified as rape.

regardless, personally - i dont know about other girls, but the last thing i want 2 do when im drunk, is have sex. It just doesnt work for me.
If some chick gets raped cause she got herself too drunk I am not going to have any sympathy for her. If you get that drunk you're an idiot.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well i disagree

i dont think a guy should rape anyone at all

it doesnt matter whether shes drunk or not, it doesnt make it any different for him- its not a reason to dismiss a crime

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If some chick gets raped cause she got herself too drunk I am not going to have any sympathy for her. If you get that drunk you're an idiot.
Yeah, I agree. I would think that the guy is in the wrong for doing it, but it's still her fault for being drunk.

HSC
i agree too with jumb

same goes if a chick came crying to me how she got raped and at the time she was wearing like a mini skirt and a small top, i wouldn't feel much sympathy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)