alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
you dont approve of rape, but are willing to say shes at fault?

its just a load of bullshit saying the victim should be responsible for certain things, when THEYRE THE VICTIM

HSC
i don't condone rape at all, i think rapists are low, really low, and if i ever saw someone trying to rape someone else i would help (the victim) lol

but all these girls walk around at night and wear these mini-skirts and act like bimbos....talk loudly to attract attention...etc....if they get raped they brought it on themselves.

now if a girl, dressed rather conservatively, not craving attention of total strangers etc got raped then i'd feel bad for them.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
sometimes i get drunk and my bf touches me. he says that every1 else does it so i should 2

HSC
they're all bad...im not saying there not....im just saying don't go around complaining about it if you bought it on yourself.....leanr your lesson and don't be an attention-obssessed skanky-dressed bimbo, walking around at night in alleys and parks.

like for example josie, if you got raped i would not feel sorry for you, becaise i would have been the offender ;)

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i understand what youre trying to say, but at the end of the day its about judging whether or not justice should be given out to the person charged with a crime, not about saying whether someone deserves to be the victim

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
still it gets too easily confused as saying certain rapes are not bad
I can see how it sounds like that, but that's not what I mean.

hiphophorray123 said:
they're all bad...im not saying there not....im just saying don't go around complaining about it if you bought it on yourself.....leanr your lesson and don't be an attention-obssessed skanky-dressed bimbo, walking around at night in alleys and parks.
That's probably a better way of saying it.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If some chick gets raped cause she got herself too drunk I am not going to have any sympathy for her. If you get that drunk you're an idiot.
so you would rape a chick that was too drunk to say no?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i don't condone rape at all, i think rapists are low, really low, and if i ever saw someone trying to rape someone else i would help (the victim) lol

but all these girls walk around at night and wear these mini-skirts and act like bimbos....talk loudly to attract attention...etc....if they get raped they brought it on themselves.

now if a girl, dressed rather conservatively, not craving attention of total strangers etc got raped then i'd feel bad for them.
exactly. and if a chick starts making out with you and starts fooling around, she's not allowed to then change her mind and start pulling away. what kind of bs is that? if that happens you deserve to be raped

Skeeta

HSC
in a short amount of words, youre fucked.

it doesnt matter what a girl looks, like, talks like, wears or says.. drunk or not.

there is no excuse for rape. Even if shes wearing a tight supre top saying "take me now" (not that i condone supre fashion in any way), does not give you a free ticket to her vagina. You dont get in unless she says you can get in. Otherwise its rape.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Skeeta said:
in a short amount of words, youre fucked.

it doesnt matter what a girl looks, like, talks like, wears or says.. drunk or not.

there is no excuse for rape. Even if shes wearing a tight supre top saying "take me now" (not that i condone supre fashion in any way), does not give you a free ticket to her vagina. You dont get in unless she says you can get in. Otherwise its rape.
u can look n wish n drool, n wish, n fantasise, n wish...but no touch

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Napstar said:
sometimes i get drunk and my bf touches me. he says that every1 else does it so i should 2
didnt u say in another thread that u didnt love him anymore...

Napstar...that sounds really dodgy...ur bf is a fuckin idiot that doesnt care at all. hes pressuring u to let him touch u....dump him......

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Nar, rape is over-rated my friends. It's really not that big a deal. I hate those ppl that whine for ages after being raped. Fuck you haven't lost anything and you're not hurt physically (unless the old in-out was a big rough). It's nothing compared to someone stealing your stuff. It's just someone having sex with you for christ's sake, I don't know why people put rape so high in the hierarchy of crime. In my opinion, rape is equivalent to a punch in the nose. Well unless they're raping you for hours/days/weeks, that's different I guess.

So if I saw someone being raped I'd join in ;) .

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HellVeN said:
Nar, rape is over-rated my friends. It's really not that big a deal. I hate those ppl that whine for ages after being raped. Fuck you haven't lost anything and you're not hurt physically (unless the old in-out was a big rough). It's nothing compared to someone stealing your stuff. It's just someone having sex with you for christ's sake, I don't know why people put rape so high in the hierarchy of crime. In my opinion, rape is equivalent to a punch in the nose. Well unless they're raping you for hours/days/weeks, that's different I guess.

So if I saw someone being raped I'd join in ;) .
u, my friend...r slightly weird :)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
mr_brightside said:
didnt u say in another thread that u didnt love him anymore...

Napstar...that sounds really dodgy...ur bf is a fuckin idiot that doesnt care at all. hes pressuring u to let him touch u....dump him......
Omg so he wants to touch her and feel her tits. Big fucking deal. That surely means he deserves a fucking prison sentence. How does that mean he doesn't care you faggot? God I hate people like you man. Touch is just one of the senses just like taste, smell, sight etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)