• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
HellVeN said:
Omg so he wants to touch her and feel her tits. Big fucking deal. That surely means he deserves a fucking prison sentence. How does that mean he doesn't care you faggot? God I hate people like you man. Touch is just one of the senses just like taste, smell, sight etc...
hes taking advantage of her when shes drunk and yes touchin someone when they dont want it is called sexual assault.

HSC
braad said:
u can look n wish n drool, n wish, n fantasise, n wish...but no touch

i don't think me, or anyonje that agreed with me is saying that there is an excuse for rape....there is no excuse for complaining about it when you're doing what i described before.......misunderstanding are the bases for many stupid arguments.

HSC
dammit were not saying there is an excuse, rape is wrong, we know that, i would never ever ever ever ever rape a girl, we are not condoning it in any way shape or form.....we are saying that it can also be the victims indirect fault and therefore they should not keep bitching on about it because we don't really give a shit as they bought it on themselves....

if that was not the case, i would feel deep sympathy

Skeeta

HSC
and you wouldnt feel sorry for a girl who got raped coz she was wearing a miniskirt?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Skeeta said:
and you wouldnt feel sorry for a girl who got raped coz she was wearing a miniskirt?
miniskirts r sxc they shouldnt be touched, jus admired

HSC
Skeeta said:

I'm not being that simplistic, not just if she was wearing a miniskirt, but acting like an attention-obsessed bimbo, scantly dressed, craving attention from total strangers. Also as crazyhomo suggested, if she was teasing the fuck out of some total stranger.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
I'm not being that simplistic, not just if she was wearing a miniskirt, but acting like an attention-obsessed bimbo, scantly dressed, craving attention from total strangers. Also as crazyhomo suggested, if she was teasing the fuck out of some total stranger.
i have to sorta agree, i've come home late at night from parties n shit....n in the 20 minute drive that it usually is, i see so many girls jus acting like damn sluts....i dont know if its alcohol or what...but 2 the dickheads in our society i believe that supposedly means "i want u to rip my clothes n fuck me hard...despite my please not to"

fuckwits...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
crazyhomo said:
so you would rape a chick that was too drunk to say no?
No I didn't say that. I would never rape anyone.

I said that if a chick got herself really drunk and got raped then I would have no sympathy for her.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
mr_brightside said:
hes taking advantage of her when shes drunk and yes touchin someone when they dont want it is called sexual assault.
She didn't say she didn't want it.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
No I didn't say that. I would never rape anyone.

I said that if a chick got herself really drunk and got raped then I would have no sympathy for her.
so tell me, why would you never rape anyone?

HSC
crazyhomo said:
so tell me, why would you never rape anyone?

i would think its a common value that 'rape is wrong' and i believe it is, i mean it just feels wrong if you aren't participating in consensual sex. That's what i value anyway because i was bought up with that value, each to their own.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
also in the bible 1 of the comandments is not to rape girls.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
HellVeN said:
Nar, rape is over-rated my friends. It's really not that big a deal. I hate those ppl that whine for ages after being raped. Fuck you haven't lost anything and you're not hurt physically (unless the old in-out was a big rough). It's nothing compared to someone stealing your stuff. It's just someone having sex with you for christ's sake, I don't know why people put rape so high in the hierarchy of crime. In my opinion, rape is equivalent to a punch in the nose. Well unless they're raping you for hours/days/weeks, that's different I guess.

So if I saw someone being raped I'd join in ;) .
i really, REALLY hope you're joking there dude.
even if you were, its a pretty sick joke.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i would think its a common value that 'rape is wrong' and i believe it is, i mean it just feels wrong if you aren't participating in consensual sex. That's what i value anyway because i was bought up with that value, each to their own.
that doesn't explain why you would never do it. 'rape just feels wrong'? why?

Napstar

Banned
HSC
coos its makin a girl do someting that she duznt want 2 do and thats wrong

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
crazyhomo said:
that doesn't explain why you would never do it. 'rape just feels wrong'? why?
jesus i wanna hit u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)