• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
RingerINC said:
damn... im out. You're officially undefendable helleven.

how could u even consider defending sum1 with a topic of arguemnt like this....

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
come on hellven, i'm still waiting for that reply!

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
no response for a while........ let's hope he's taken my "advice".

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
ur very optimistic...coz with this amount of time it'd mean it'd be a long n prolly detailed response....i dunno if he'd do that

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

EDIT: BASTARD!! YOU LEFT!!!

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

I'm going to go to bed.

and if i get gang raped on the way

it's no big deal, i'll be right

besides. my t-shirt and undies = asking for it.
i dunno if 2 laugh at the sarcasm or not....

gudnite either way...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
BASTARD!! HE LEFT!!! He's offline!!!

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

I'm going to go to bed.

eDIT: oops braad.

dunno what happened there.

Night!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ur_inner_child....can u plz make it easy on us slow ppl n jus post it like...er....once n keep it there...

edit: my bad...u r 4given :p

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
BASTARD!! HE LEFT!!! He's offline!!!

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

I'm going to go to bed.

eDIT: oops braad.

dunno what happened there.

Night!
that's too sexy for you not to get raped

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
braad said:
ur_inner_child....can u plz make it easy on us slow ppl n jus post it like...er....once n keep it there...
hahahahhahaha *blushes*

sorry.

i admit i wanted some attention.

considering HELLVEN GAVE ME NONE

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
there are just some people that have different values to you. I could not handle being raped, and I consider myself emotionally strong too. I mean, rape is usually violent, it demeans you and what you are, as well as the fact that instict tells you not to trust men, or sex ever again. It sounds like a whinge, but when you are violated, and the physicality of it (ie the penis inside you) is INCREDIBLy intruding (in more ways than one :p) If you were a virgin, and a girl, and you were fighting him off, this shit is incredibly fucked up, because not only does it HURT the first time, cuz they're forcing her hymen to break, but because they're usually pinning her down, doing everything they can to stop her from struggling. Although you've seemed to have dismissed this point, so I'll carry on

Were they ever ready for it? Virgin or not, sex hurts when its unwanted. (cuz you're dry and it RIPS into you) A lot of women I hear that get raped get some sort of medical condition where they tighten up whenever they engage in anything sexual, and they get anxiety attacks, even if the sex was wanted - purely NOT because it was psychological, but because the body REMEMBERS the pain and it becomes INSTINCT to tighten up, and panic. If you want, I'll have a search for that condition and what its name is...

But you tell me would you like it if from now on that you have sex, you have anxiety attacks and you penis shrivels up into massive pain spasms just because your body remembers "unwanted sex"

And not only this, but because she's dry/virgin, you're likely to damage her. Might make her infertile from then on. I think it's wrong to take anyone's ability to have children without consent.

Not all girls put themselves in a dangerous situation. But what I had said but decided not to post it up... a girl that seeks attention, gets drunk and leaves nothing to the imagination obviously is fucked up in the head. You don't go and fuck her up even more. Call her a skank for all you care. Let her grow up properly. Leave her alone.

There's the maturity where you condemn those who are less mature than you, and there is the other maturity where you let others catch up to a "mature" mentality.

I didn't mean to sound like I was giving you a lecture, but I just want you to know that rape isn't just unwanted sex. I refrained from talking about the emotional trauma, cuz you already dismissed that, but there ARE medical problems too.

That was quite graphic of you lol. But at least you took the time to make a point not like "Cappen" who thinks he's too cool to have a proper discussion.

Your first point is a good one. We all have different values and we all handle things differently. You say that you couldn't handle it. Well I believe that I could but that's because I'm a guy and I have different values. Whilst you would breakdown, I would have feelings of rage and I'd be revengful for a while, but I wouldn't spend the rest of my life thinking about it and I definatly wouldn't kill myself because of it. I'd just try to get on with life. A few bad memories but I would get on with life. I guess I just wouldn't take it as hard (excuse the pun).

Yes I had dismissed the whole child rape point because it hadn't come up and I was thinking of the rape of an adult until now.
Of course if it is a child that is raped then this is completely different. It's much worst imho.
As you said there is the physical aspect of it: the little girl's hymen breaking (if it wasn't already broken by activities such as riding a bike or a horse, not that it matters at all). Of course if they are not even physically ready for it then I call it more physical assault than rape. Most adults will recover physically but it's different with the kids.
And of course emotionally. I'm not going to go there I wasn't planning on talking about child rape anyway. It's a whole different category I think.

You raised the point that if the act is particularly violent and rough, even an adult woman could be left with physical scars. I had not considered that and I thank you for raising that point. All I had talked about was unwanted sex. If it's also very violent then I'd have to say it's a lot worst. I'd like to see some statistics though. Out of all the rapes, how many leave the victim physically damaged?
I would think not that many but I could be wrong, or perhaps most of the reported rapes are the violent ones. There's a lot to consider.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
thank you hellven

night night.

might debate against that later but i'm too tired

getting gang-raped does that to you.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
thank you hellven

night night.

might debate against that later but i'm too tired

getting gang-raped does that to you.
dont joke

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
HellVeN said:
You raised the point that if the act is particularly violent and rough, even an adult woman could be left with physical scars. I had not considered that and I thank you for raising that point. All I had talked about was unwanted sex. If it's also very violent then I'd have to say it's a lot worst. I'd like to see some statistics though. Out of all the rapes, how many leave the victim physically damaged?
I would think not that many but I could be wrong, or perhaps most of the reported rapes are the violent ones. There's a lot to consider.

i fuckin mentioned people gettin physically injured and suffering scars from rapes, dnt gimme shit bout how i didnt make valid points

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RingerINC said:
This is possibly the only thread in this entire forum where if you said that you wouldn't get laughed at.
annnnnnnd, i sed it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)