• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
crazyhomo said:
so rape is ok if they encourage it?
&
BreaKing said:
hellven, a hypothetical for ya:
if you made a post on an internet forum insultung wogs and then someone found out who you were and a gang of wogs bashed you within an inch of your life, you would shrug it off, tell yourself you were "asking for it" and then after physical recovery you would get on with your life as normal and not be affected mentally in the slightest?
Never said that. I said you're an idiot if you put yourself in such a dangerous position in the beginning. It's different if you're at home having your cereals and someone breaks into your house gang rapes and bashes you.

Fuck at least try to comprehend my argument.
Would you walk in the most dangerous suburbs where the crime rate is 90% and there is no police? No you wouldn't cause you're not that fucking stupid are you?
I'm not on anyone's side here don't you realise?
In a perfect world there'd be no crime but the fact is that crime is very real and you do whatever it takes not to put yourself in a dangerous position.
Breaking that wog thing was stupid. Please come up with something intelligent to say.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yeah I'm going to bed. I'll surely have good dreams about the old in and out ;).

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
HellVeN said:
Never said that. I said you're an idiot if you put yourself in such a dangerous position in the beginning. It's different if you're at home having your cereals and someone breaks into your house gang rapes and bashes you.
what's the difference?

HSC
crazyhomo said:
that doesn't explain why you would never do it. 'rape just feels wrong'? why?

it's a value that i was raised with, it is probably stored into my sub-conscience. Feelings are values, values are shared conventionally, i was bought up sharing this value, therefore i hold this value. I'm just being a tortologist lol but do you get what i mean.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HellVeN said:
&

Fuck at least try to comprehend my argument.
Would you walk in the most dangerous suburbs where the crime rate is 90% and there is no police? No you wouldn't cause you're not that fucking stupid are you?
I'm not on anyone's side here don't you realise?
In a perfect world there'd be no crime but the fact is that crime is very real and you do whatever it takes not to put yourself in a dangerous position.
Breaking that wog thing was stupid. Please come up with something intelligent to say.
the thing is thou, ur making a sorta good point, but the slight fact of human error will occur. in this case that being a drunk girl wont counter in any risk factor when she's there in that suburb/area

its a known fact drunks jus dont think of risks...let alone a drunk young female. problem with alot of younger girls, drink 2 much...gone...no thought...walk thru suburb, they get raped.

n of course there jus really stupid girls who dont think of the risks even without alcohol or drugs...

i spose they might be bringing it onto themselves in a way, but its more like they just dont think.

i duno...its getting 2 fuckin late 2 think

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
braad said:
the thing is thou, ur making a sorta good point, but the slight fact of human error will occur. in this case that being a drunk girl wont counter in any risk factor when she's there in that suburb/area

its a known fact drunks jus dont think of risks...let alone a drunk young female. problem with alot of younger girls, drink 2 much...gone...no thought...walk thru suburb, they get raped.

n of course there jus really stupid girls who dont think of the risks even without alcohol or drugs...

i spose they might be bringing it onto themselves in a way, but its more like they just dont think.

i duno...its getting 2 fuckin late 2 think
your black name is B Raad.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
it's a value that i was raised with, it is probably stored into my sub-conscience. Feelings are values, values are shared conventionally, i was bought up sharing this value, therefore i hold this value. I'm just being a tortologist lol but do you get what i mean.
Yes and some people have respect and morals. I agree with you man.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
INXS said:
Yes and some people have respect and morals. I agree with you man.

yea and sum ppl have no heart or soul and they are sick individuals who need help

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i just had a thought...i believe i read sumwhere that a large proportion of rapists are people who suffered poor treatment as children (being raped themselves) so then wouldnt this mean that these people have been emotional and mentally scared themselves in a more sick twisted way....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
cappen said:
i just had a thought...i believe i read sumwhere that a large proportion of rapists are people who suffered poor treatment as children (being raped themselves) so then wouldnt this mean that these people have been emotional and mentally scared themselves in a more sick twisted way....
Yeah, it's a chain reaction. So what?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
alcohol and random sex do not mix. it all gets blurry for consent when girls or even guys are drunk and not really able to make their own decisions. just adding my opinion.

and the whole rape thing when drunk? i call it that when you pass out drunk and wake up to find someone fuckin you, you cant exactly give consent when you're passed out. either that or too drunk to move.

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
Passions tells me that girls get raped because they're slutty. It's cool to win over the love of your life with date rape drugs, pacts with the devil and all that stuff to. Cause, you know, it's passions. It can't be wrong, can it?

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
banana_monkey said:
Passions tells me that girls get raped because they're slutty. It's cool to win over the love of your life with date rape drugs, pacts with the devil and all that stuff to. Cause, you know, it's passions. It can't be wrong, can it?
Drunk chicks get raped because they are vulnerable and most of the time exploited / taken advantage of, by the rapist(s).

If you win your lovers over by using date rape drugs and making pacts with Ördög etc...Well thats just pretty messed up then isn't it.

( The main names for the devil in Hungarian is ördög, )

Definitions of passion on the Web:

strong feeling or emotion
heat: intense passion or emotion
rage: something that is desired intensely; "his rage for fame destroyed him"
mania: an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
a feeling of strong sexual desire
love: any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love" or "he has a passion for cock fighting";
the suffering of Jesus at the crucifixion

7th Sign

HSC
ok i got a good story about these 2 people in my grade

this totally annoying ganga chic got this surfie boy in my grade totally shit faced at a party then they had sex then the fat ganga got him up on rape charges but she dropped em.....true story.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)