• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
HellVeN said:
I never said it was ok. But you're asking for it if you're walking around half naked in a bad neighboorhood alone with no protection.
i don't understand. if you are asking for it then it must be ok? :confused:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
HellVeN said:
Breaking I wasn't joking one bit. I'm serious when I say that I think it is over-rated.

Stories like this often come up on TV:
. Girl gets raped in park at night
. Girl kills herself
Now don't tell me you don't think that's ridiculous. I can think of a million things worst than rape. And that is my whole point here. I'd much rather be raped than endure years of physical pain.
there are just some people that have different values to you. I could not handle being raped, and I consider myself emotionally strong too. I mean, rape is usually violent, it demeans you and what you are, as well as the fact that instict tells you not to trust men, or sex ever again. It sounds like a whinge, but when you are violated, and the physicality of it (ie the penis inside you) is INCREDIBLy intruding (in more ways than one :p) If you were a virgin, and a girl, and you were fighting him off, this shit is incredibly fucked up, because not only does it HURT the first time, cuz they're forcing her hymen to break, but because they're usually pinning her down, doing everything they can to stop her from struggling. Although you've seemed to have dismissed this point, so I'll carry on

HellVen said:
Also I don't buy into all that emotional trauma after being raped bs. People like that annoy me. Why think of it as more than just unwanted sex? It's ridiculous.
Were they ever ready for it? Virgin or not, sex hurts when its unwanted. (cuz you're dry and it RIPS into you) A lot of women I hear that get raped get some sort of medical condition where they tighten up whenever they engage in anything sexual, and they get anxiety attacks, even if the sex was wanted - purely NOT because it was psychological, but because the body REMEMBERS the pain and it becomes INSTINCT to tighten up, and panic. If you want, I'll have a search for that condition and what its name is...

But you tell me would you like it if from now on that you have sex, you have anxiety attacks and you penis shrivels up into massive pain spasms just because your body remembers "unwanted sex"

And not only this, but because she's dry/virgin, you're likely to damage her. Might make her infertile from then on. I think it's wrong to take anyone's ability to have children without consent.

HellVen said:
Think of it this way. If someone put all their belongings out in the front garden and left for a week. When they come back most of their things would have been stolen. They were asking for it. In a perfect world none of their belongings would have been stolen but there is no such thing as a perfect world. If the girl puts herself in a dangerous position I don't see why we should feel sorry, she was an idiot in the fist place for putting herself in danger.
Not all girls put themselves in a dangerous situation. But what I had said but decided not to post it up... a girl that seeks attention, gets drunk and leaves nothing to the imagination obviously is fucked up in the head. You don't go and fuck her up even more. Call her a skank for all you care. Let her grow up properly. Leave her alone.

There's the maturity where you condemn those who are less mature than you, and there is the other maturity where you let others catch up to a "mature" mentality.

I didn't mean to sound like I was giving you a lecture, but I just want you to know that rape isn't just unwanted sex. I refrained from talking about the emotional trauma, cuz you already dismissed that, but there ARE medical problems too.

Last edited:

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
crazyhomo said:
you know, those who deserve it
not deserve, leave themselves open to it. Deserves is more of a "i did something bad to someone and theyre gonna do something bad back" thing

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yes I never said they deserved it Breaking, stop insulting me. They're just encouraging it.

Why do most people think rape, murder and other crimes are wrong?
Because they've been raised according to this society that says "treat others like you would like them" to treat you and because ther aer laws against crime. Whilst "treat others like you would like them" is a very idealistic statement, the world isn't as simple as that and few are the people that follow it. So here we are faced with this dilema - Follow the rules set by other people or act selfishly and take advantage of the system for your purpose in life...

Some people don't think twice about their morals and obligations in society. I do.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
hellven i have a question...

how would u feel if say a close person to u was rapped...say ur mother, sister or close female friend was raped, would u b able to just tell them that they r weak emotionally, an experience like that would change ur perspective on this...i can just assume u would b feelin horrible (wll u should be) but how do u think the person is coping themselves over the matter aswell???

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hellven, pleeeeeeeeeeease read what i wrote.

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
RingerINC said:
not deserve, leave themselves open to it. Deserves is more of a "i did something bad to someone and theyre gonna do something bad back" thing
oh. so if you don't do everything you possibly can to protect yourself from rape, then you don't get any sympathy?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
crazyhomo said:
oh. so if you don't do everything you possibly can to protect yourself from rape, then you don't get any sympathy?
damn u twist ppls words...stop being difficult...

i still wanna hit u

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
crazyhomo said:
ummm.... im correcting you... its what i do... go talk to helleven.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hellven, a hypothetical for ya:
if you made a post on an internet forum insultung wogs and then someone found out who you were and a gang of wogs bashed you within an inch of your life, you would shrug it off, tell yourself you were "asking for it" and then after physical recovery you would get on with your life as normal and not be affected mentally in the slightest?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
HellVeN said:
Yes I never said they deserved it Breaking, stop insulting me. They're just encouraging it.
so rape is ok if they encourage it?

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
BreaKing said:
hellven, a hypothetical for ya:
if you made a post on an internet forum insultung wogs and then someone found out who you were and a gang of wogs bashed you within an inch of your life, you would shrug it off, tell yourself you were "asking for it" and then after physical recovery you would get on with your life as normal and not be affected mentally in the slightest?
OMFG QUIT SAYING HE SAID THEY WERE ASKING FOR IT GOD DAMN IT.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RingerINC said:
you should make a list of people you want to hit... its easier that way.
not really

there'd b like 2 ppl on it

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
RingerINC said:
OMFG QUIT SAYING HE SAID THEY WERE ASKING FOR IT GOD DAMN IT.
HellVeN said:
I never said it was ok. But you're asking for it if you're walking around half naked in a bad neighboorhood alone with no protection.
thanks, cunt.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i just dnt fuckin understand how u ppl can say these actions are ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)