• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

All about you guys (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

wtf is happening to this thread.

The girl who said she speaks Viet- I just checked again, and my mum said she heard it frequently whilst in both Vietnam and cambodia. I've been to Japan many, many times, and speak it exceptionally well, but I didn't know they said lah there...

My friend in singapore speaks both chinese and english and has been around asia, and said that lah is common everywhere... anyway, I really neither know any of this as fact, or really care.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:

The girl who said she speaks Viet- I just checked again, and my mum said she heard it frequently whilst in both Vietnam and cambodia. I've been to Japan many, many times, and speak it exceptionally well, but I didn't know they said lah there...
QUOTE]

I like Pho

bubble_tea

:S omg... you's are all reduced down to talking about the word that all fobs use

it all came from the cantos and mandos.... then the singaporeans and chinese-malaysians who incorporate it into their english...

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
PwarYuex said:

The girl who said she speaks Viet
yes its me my dear.. i dunno cos 'la' in vietnamese mean(depends on which symbols is on top of it) : leaf, ironing, is & strange *shrug*

science: they're all hot one way or another.. did u see miss universe on tv? woww.. walking barbies.. ohhlalla, suga is captivated :D

X

xeuyrawp

SuGa BunI =D said:
yes its me my dear.. i dunno cos 'la' in vietnamese mean(depends on which symbols is on top of it) : leaf, ironing, is & strange *shrug*

science: they're all hot one way or another.. did u see miss universe on tv? woww.. walking barbies.. ohhlalla, suga is captivated :D
Maybe they were just imitating a foreign word because my mum's a foreigner... Meh.

X

xeuyrawp

SuGa BunI =D said:
mehh im sorry that we're debating over nothing, please dont get offended and think that im calling your mother a liar.
Hey, no it's fair enough. She was working in a school over there in her hols (she's a teacher), and they were probably just saying something else (like leaf:p) or immitating the pretty catchy word.

X

xeuyrawp

SuGa BunI =D said:
madness.. she was working at an international school or a normal one? thoughts on vietnam * shiver*
Wasn't really work. Her boyfriend organises conventions, the big, expensive kind. He was over there for a month putting together some convention, and it was in her Christmas holidays ("end-of-year", considering she teaches at Masada:p)- so she decided to go over with him. She got sick of recording his meetings and going to pretentious dinners, so she stayed with an orphanage/public school for a little under a month and helped out with English etc.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
organising events for the corrupted rich bastards in vn that should be fun haha.. was asking cos im planning to work internationally after my degree, vn especially..

neway, off to bed childrens, nite nite :) :)

X

xeuyrawp

SuGa BunI =D said:
organising events for the corrupted rich bastards in vn that should be fun haha.. was asking cos im planning to work internationally after my degree, vn especially..

neway, off to bed childrens, nite nite :) :)
Yah. My mum hated it. Apparently they were very sleazy and rude to her.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
does it really matter about the LA thing?

lol this thread shifts topics too much XD
come on people studyyyyy

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
back in my day, id've

a) shut the thread after 1/2 days spamming

b) warned you guys to stop

c) if you didn't, banned the lot of ya!

but gone soft these days..

(Hint: please limit the spamming to one thread... eg. this one.)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
flyin' said:
back in my day, id've

a) shut the thread after 1/2 days spamming

b) warned you guys to stop

c) if you didn't, banned the lot of ya!

but gone soft these days..

(Hint: please limit the spamming to one thread... eg. this one.)
Haha, banned the lot of us!?!

Where's the love? :( Even the admins have their 4th year uni spam thread :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Haha, banned the lot of us!?!

Where's the love? :( Even the admins have their 4th year uni spam thread :p
my point was.. to everyone.. to limit spamming to one or two threads.. not half a dozen as is the case, atm. makes me look bad *-)

edit - that wasn't even the point, the point was.. ive gone soft =p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Don't worry you make me hard in the pants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)