Already know their results... (1 Viewer)

Moose

HSC
N/A
Templar said:
As for the hacking, breaking into a computer and altering data for personal benefit sounds more like a cracker to me. Hackers only do it for the thrill.
True.

And there definitely wasn't a "time lock" or whatever the media will have you believe.

lala2

Banned
HSC
umm, is it true that this BOS gave the link to the official BOS results? where is it? or did minai or lazarus or someone act super quick? it still inflames me...hmmm, yes, since mr dropkick mentioned it on the smh (i just viewed the article), well done on your scholarship but stilll....maybe you shouldn't haev accessed this 'mystery' link...anyway, what were yourm results?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
lala2 said:
umm, is it true that this BOS gave the link to the official BOS results? where is it?
The link was posted on this site by a new user, and one of our moderators removed the thread shortly afterwards.

It received a number of views during that time though.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Dropkick said:
Why is everyone so facinated about my marks?
A) You are one of the few who know your results (I know multiple with them but I wont say who)

B) You went to the media :p and they discussed your future.

lala2

Banned
HSC
would you be able to check their profile to see what posts they've posted? i mean, to see who did it? (like, is there a profile searcher that yuo mods have?) and bust them? gosh, maybe i'm just being childish but that---little--dickhead....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
lala2 said:
would you be able to check their profile to see what posts they've posted? i mean, to see who did it? (like, is there a profile searcher that yuo mods have?) and bust them? gosh, maybe i'm just being childish but that---little--dickhead....
i think they all got deleted along with the thread......

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
acmilan said:
Either way the site is gone so you cant do it
That's what *you* think....

P.S. This post was made only to stir shit and should not be taken seriously.

Bond_007

BillyMak said:
That's what *you* think....

P.S. This post was made only to stir shit and should not be taken seriously.

dang and i wanted my marks
well only if there good and there prob not so.....

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
the link or site to follow to go to the chat room was in UAI/HSC MARKS GUIDANCE and COUNSEL forum last night, now its deleted, hahah i shoulda accessed it but didnt no wat the hell was goin on, thought it was a prank or sumshit

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
last night, i viewed a thread that sounded suspicious and i didn't understand what they were talking about. its like they were talking in a language that no one else understands except for them

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Dimsimmer said:
last night, i viewed a thread that sounded suspicious and i didn't understand what they were talking about. its like they were talking in a language that no one else understands except for them

yep that was the thread that got ppl their results..........

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Dimsimmer said:
Welcome to an anglo's world, Dimsim :p

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
i think that thread was called 'uai dud' and i remember that joujou 84 was asking what they were talking about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)