Already know their results... (1 Viewer)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
einsteinthe2nd said:
He wasnt a fucking hacker.....just a really smart person who saw the 'exploit' in the way the page produced the results....So often people coin anyone who does anything outrageous with a computer a 'hacker', just like the news teams do. "The students obtained their results over something known as the 'Internet'"

dont be jealous...... ur moment of glory will come one day....

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
tat guy on the tv got his hsc mark but not the UAI..since he's in ruse...tat ranks ways up...probably end up with something like 95-6...of UAI....who knowzz....don't get how the uai is calculated..ekke...kinda complicated~~

Bond_007

i didnt like the "Bogus" site thing Bored of Studies isnt a copy is just a cool site
its not like this site is a huge underground goup of people trying to beat the system and hack in and stuff its just a site that is helpful and stuff

anyway why are they blaming the messanger blame the sender ie the Board of Studies

Thats my view

Bond_007

= Jennifer =

HSC
Ziff said:
Tomorrow's news headlines:

From the Daily Telegraph: "NSW Gov't proposes 'bulldozing' the 'bogus' Bored of Studies"

From the Illawarra Mercury: "State's Education Minister proposes limiting the speed of internet connections for youth"

From the Newcastle Herald: "Andrew Refshauge - "Limit the amount of youth driving on the Information Super Highway"

From the Sydney Morning Herald: "HSC Students back to basics - Internet stricken from syllabus, results"

Alan Ramsey's column: "Internal Labor ruckus on HSC results scandal - how the left won" (with quotes)
didnt they say last year they were going to pull down this site no action has been taken obviously the government is taking its time just like with the roadworks in our area :uhhuh:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
this event wouldn't be released if the oppo didn't mention it...so v won't even know it...ekek....

tanvi

By the way, Brett is NOT strange.

Quite clearly I was just jealous that HE got his results, whilst I am sitting here CRYING IN ANTICIPATION!

Sorry all!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well for an accelerant who was fairly convinced they stuffed up one of their accelerated classes, it gave them confirmation which meant they could do the assessment for that subject along with the rest of their grade.

but if you could get your results early, why *wouldn't* you?

lala2

Banned
HSC
ok, i didn't hear this until just now, on the 7 news flash but they are totally scrweing our name up....just bcos we said that a smarty pants hacked into the official BOS and got our results, yet what do we have to do with this except hearing of such news? they should report the official BOS and not us....arrgggghhhhh I'm so angry!

Bond_007

lala2 said:
ok, i didn't hear this until just now, on the 7 news flash but they are totally scrweing our name up....just bcos we said that a smarty pants hacked into the official BOS and got our results, yet what do we have to do with this except hearing of such news? they should report the official BOS and not us....arrgggghhhhh I'm so angry!

Im with you on this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)