America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hahaha yeah, he's getting a little old ;) living icon though.

Oh, and massive OMG and WOW at Dita Von Teese. I'm so impressed! *is inspired to take up burlesque dance lessons*

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i hate melrose's weirdo smile that she always puts on at judging.

I laughed when tyra was photographing. The photo of Amanda's (or was it michelle's?) with the tongue sticking out was just weird and she was all like "you went and didsomething risky and it worked" and i was like "???". I think she is just bias.

I wish they'd just send eugena and jaeda home. I think it is becoming obvious that they're just trying to keep a black woman in the running.

Poor brooke :(
I agree with what you said Glitterfairy, but i suppose its the sort of situation where, if you want something, you want it now and not next year.
I think brooke was crying more about feeling as if she had made the wrong decision when choosing between modelling and school. It would probably feel like you had wasted your time and could have more wisely spent it at school.
I dont think she was crying so much about missing graduation, more the time she feels she has wasted.

HSC
N/A
yeah :( Ok, so maybe not so much "time wasted", but definately agree with the realising on the spot that she could have made a mistake about leaving school for ANTM at that particular time

poor brooke :( this is what happens when you're young and naive...

in other news I really do hope she goes into commercial modelling though, she'd do so well in teen girl magazines like Dolly and Seventeen.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Oh, and massive OMG and WOW at Dita Von Teese. I'm so impressed! *is inspired to take up burlesque dance lessons*
omg i know! *is extremely jealous of marilyn manson right now*

i agree about jaeda and eugena. i can't see how they were any better than brooke. melrose is a great model but she is massively fake. i think the twins are too awkward, the lesbian one especially always looks messy. i also can't see how anchal is fat, sure she's bigger than the other girls but it doesn't look wrong on her.

i can't stop noticing tyra's chubbiness. she looked pretty big this week.

Last edited:
HSC
PaleReflection said:
i also can't see how anchal is fat, sure she's bigger than the other girls but it doesn't look wrong on her.
i think indian women look better with curves, but she can seem a little too curved at times...

i can't stop noticing tyra's chubbiness. she looked pretty big this week.
lol. i noticed the same thing. :shy:

HSC
Yea ive noticed that Tyra's been on the chubby side a bit lately, like not fat but just not like she used to be in previous seasons......

Skeeta

HSC
Tyra is growing with every episode.

Anchal isnt what i'd call "fat" but for a high-fashion catwalk model she definitely is. I think she just wouldnt look "right" being stick thin, but its what the job demands.

I really think melrose or caridee is going to win. I think they're looking very similar in their photos. The twins i also like, but I think they need to spend more time in heels, or something. They walk REALLY oddly..

Brooke i like, but she really seems too commercially to win i think.
Jaeda should SHUT THE HELL UP about her hair.. SERIOUSLY. I dont think she will make it next week.

i dont know *sigh*

HSC
N/A
Anchal is probably the "plus-side" model of the season, although in my opinion she is JUST on "plus side territory", if at all. To be frank, she looks 'normal sized' :/ So I don't really know why Tyra hasn't addressed it yet... she's definately not high fashion, but then what is she? Normally the audience knows for sure what every model is...

Oh and I agree with the twins and the heel thing. They'll never make it into the top three if they can't walk :(

- has anyone else noticed that as the seasons go on, there is a distinct lack of 'confessionals' time?

*hopeful*

HSC
what time is this on ? cause every time i see an ep its from an older season

HSC
yeah, i was getting sick of Anchal. Glad she's gone.

But there is just one other thing i has the ask:

Barcelona?! wtf?

surely melbourne or sydney have a greater fashion following than barcelona? i mean, i can understand paris, milan, tokyo and new york (have they been to london?) but i never thought barcelona would be up there. then again, i never really thought thailand was either and they went there last season.

They should come to australia. surely one of our tonnes of designers would be willing to help out.

0Jade0

HSC
"Since then, manufacturing has played a large role in its history. The traditional importance in textiles is still reflected in Barcelona's importance as a major fashion centre."

wiki.

daledugahole

HSC
Yeah they went to London in season 6.

I'm waiting for them to come to Australia too. There are so many great designers here and a lot of them are really starting to crack the US market, most major red carpets have a Collette Dinnigan dress on them these days.

HSC
last season was season 6 and they went to thailand :confused:

nevertheless, sass and bide are getting bigger over there too apparently. they probably haven't come to australia because of the southern hemisphere seasons (and subsequent fashion collections) and also the relative hike in air-travel costs to australia compared to europe which probably wouldnt fit in the budget :/

i still am undecided as to whether melbourne or sydney would have a bigger fashion culture. i think i'd lean towards melbourne for the whole eccentric and extravagant reputation it has.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
OK! Thanks to youtube I am FINALLY up to date with ANTM.

I still love Caridee, but I'm getting extremely worried for her. The preview for this week's episode where she gets told off for something doesn't sound so good :/

If she screws up really bad, Melrose will more or less get an instant win. THAT CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!!! I swear, if I was an American and Melrose won, I'd start up a following to totally boycott whatever product she was advertising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)