America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i just found this thread and im glad there are so many lame people who watch antm like me. splendid

i missed the episode on wednesday and i heard that caridee was in the bottom 2. NOOOOOOOO

so worried that she will be out next week

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
HAHAHA I KNOW WHO WON

but apart from that, they went to spain and had to do a commercial... in spanish (well catalin (sp?) what they speak in barcelona).

they were all pretty crap but as usual bipolar melrose did fantastically in acting. and being a stupid whore.

they had to kiss these hot male models at the end and jaeda had a fit because the guy she had to kiss didn't like black girls (which was fair).

but she did really bad. like. horrendous. so she and caridee were in the bottom two but jaeda was eliminated (thank god!)

anyone else surprised that eugena is still there?

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i really didnt think that eugena would last that long

Like.. every single week they bitch about how shit she is in photos.

She wont win.

0Jade0

HSC
I don't remember hearing him say it was because Jaeda's black. Maybe someone has better hearing than me but he didn't say it.
I knew when they said they were going to Spain I was going to annoyed, and indeed I was.

0Jade0

HSC
He didn't look too upset about kissing her at the end..
I guess she felt it was a good enough to excuse her horrible performance.

daledugahole

HSC
I peeked to see who won as well. I couldn't help myself.

I think the same about Eugena I haven't seen a picture of her that I think is great and the only reason she's still around is that others tend to be crapper than she is. She's not crap she's just really mediocre.

It happens a lot that someone not so great keeps getting through. Like Jayla from season 5, her pics weren't that great and she made it to the final four, i think it was.

HSC
N/A
I just want to say that if ANY of you so much as HINT as who won before the final episode airs, I will give serious thought to totally abusing my mod powers, and basically perma-ban you on sight :p I will then proceed to tracking down where you live, and mauling you to death with a fork. Understand? :p

Use spoiler tags, dears...

Anyway. My heart is currently in my stomach, having finally caught up with this week's episode via YouTube (much love for YouTube, I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to watch ANTM via that!). God I hope Michelle keeps modelling, or "goes back" to it. Tyra's words about her sort of toning down her want because she knows her sister wants it more strikes an interesting chord with me...

Eugena reminds me a lot of Naomi Campbell, "but not as good" (quote from ANTM). She's got that smooth walk, and her photos were awesome this week. But no personality?

What Nigel said about Melrose seems to hit it on the head, too. Melrose is dedicated. She works hard. She gives it everything she's got. But she doesn't have that X-factor, right? We look at her photos and see they're great, but that's about it. We wouldn't run out and buy anything she's endorsing!

Very worried about Caridee. Am beginning to wonder whether this will be like Season 5, where the dead-ringer for winner got knocked out, and it didn't seem like there were any good candidates.

And Amanda... you're so sweet and beautiful, but I'm so sure you'll be going home next week :( this is why I wish Michelle had stayed... she might have lasted longer! but oh well, if this wasn't the right time for her, then it wasn't the right time.

EDIT: I suck. Really badly.

Last edited:

Lori.

HSC
I was in the gym yesterday, innocently watching judge judy (lol I know - shameful) and ET was on the screen next to it, and they showed who won ANTM :( :( :( :( :( I'M SO PISSED OFF!!!!

daledugahole

HSC
Yeah I think you've gone further ahead than the Aussie airings.

This week Jaeda was eliminated.

Skeeta

HSC
I'm going to find you and maul you with a fork.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)