America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i want to marry tyra banks :(
she is my favourite person in the world at the moment

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
The_highwayman said:
her talk show is hilarious. i bet her brain just exploded with show ideas when she heard caridee's 'i wanted to die' confession.
Hahaha...probably...

I was watching 'Tyra Banks: THS' the other day. OMG! She is quite...interesting.

And an interview with Ryan Seacrest, where they went out to some place for dinner. She eats sooo much! And she speaks with her mouth full which is kinda gross...

Still love her though!

I love the 'Top Model' episodes where they reveal secrets from the models pasts and stuff...

xx

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i sometimes hate janice, but other times she is needed for comic relief... and why is jay manual on the judging panel? he is the one who sees them all the time and works with them, fuck off nigel barker you arnt mysterious and i hate your shirts

who is he anyways? "noted" fashion photographer? what does that even mean? we should note that he has taken a few good shots? vote 1 jay manual for judge

i mean if MISS J could get on.... why not

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
i sometimes hate janice, but other times she is needed for comic relief... and why is jay manual on the judging panel? he is the one who sees them all the time and works with them, fuck off nigel barker you arnt mysterious and i hate your shirts

who is he anyways? "noted" fashion photographer? what does that even mean? we should note that he has taken a few good shots? vote 1 jay manual for judge

i mean if MISS J could get on.... why not
I secretly crush on Nigel Barker...

But I totally agree and think Jay Manuel should be a judge. Maybe he refused though.

I liked that little fat guy...Nole Marin.

Hahaha, count how many times an episode Nigel says 'I don't feel it in the eyes' or comments on the models 'eyes.'

Lack of experience...

xx

daledugahole

HSC
I get a kind of pervy vibe from Nigel. I think he's a bit creepy.

Janice was funny but she was really bitchy and mean. Like she refused to give some of the plus sized models a go.

I like Twiggy. I think there is something a bit daggy about her that is endearing. She may be this huge fashion icon but you could still hang out with her and she wouldn't turn her nose up at you if you were a bit of a bogan.

I think with Mr Jay they should at least bring him in for the final judging when there is no guest judge. That's what they did on Australia's Next Top Model and I think it's better that way because then they really get an idea of what the models are like when they are doing a photoshoot.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Michelle, which really surprised me as I thought it would definitely be Amanda.

Tyra actually didn't look fat for once.

HSC
N/A
ok! Now I know for sure that the episode has aired, and it's ok to talk about it outside of spoilers *phew*

I agree, I was majorly shocked to see Michelle go, but the reasons Tyra gave were pretty good, in my opinion.

Janice issue: Tyra's a bit of a self-confessed control freak, so the whole "janice leaking secret location to press" and "janice speaking her mind regardless of what Tyra would think" etc probably got to her in the end. Prejudices aside (eg plus size models) I think Janice said some extremely good stuff though - she cuts right to the quick! (good television, probably very painful for contestants though)

Nigel issue: Nigel's actually an ex-model himself (plus his wife is a model, and his mum was a supermodel) and I think his comments have always been pretty spot on. What I admire most about him though, is that fact he's never really lost his temper... for example he mentions how he HATES models being late to his set, but in cycle 2 Jen-somethingarather was late, and he was actually really constructive as opposed to be critical/venting his own frustration. Very classy, very productive.

Mr J issue: I'm actually suprised he's *not* on panel either. Knowing that he, Mr J and Tyra are so close though, he probably doesn't need to be on panel anyway... so they pull in another judge just to get another opinion.

My thoughts on Twiggy: She very rarely says anything negative, even when she does it's always said in a very sweet, constructive manner. One side of me thinks "damn, she should be harsher", but the other side thinks "how lovely it is that she's so nice! At least there will always be one judge none of the girls will be afraid of!"

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
hey everyone go to perezhilton.com

scoll down A TON until you get to an entry entitled "This Is Supposed To Be Sexy?"

It's Tyra.... Filming something for ANTM..... IN AUSTRALIA.

So I wonder where Cycle 8 is going....

Either that or something weird is going down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)