Animal cruelty is the same as racism. (1 Viewer)

kawaiinlove

HSC
I wasn't sure where to post this but anyways...something I realised about 5 mins ago.
White man was once king of all. Allowed to steal, rape, murder and still walk away a free man but how different would the situation have been like for a black man? Vastly, that's for sure. Now, ofc, things are different. Racism is no longer acceptable in most communities. But cold-blooded murdering of pigs is perfectly legal whilst there are fines and jail time for anyone who abuses pets such as dogs and cats.
Maybe someday, though the evolution of society, ALL kinds of animal abuse will not be lawfully tolerated.

...imo...

Laika_

Banned
HSC
imo

lol my puppy finally caught a rabbit the other day, so happy

kawaiinlove

HSC
Cold blooded murder, lol? It's food to eat.

This thread is stupid.
Yes, or however you want to phrase constant lashings, not ever being able to see sunlight, in rediculously cramped spaces, suffering dehydration and stress just to name a few. As I always say, I don't care if we were meant to eat meat, the meat wasn't meant to be inhumanely treated just to land on our plates.

Laika_

Banned
HSC

once again lol

a fox i shot

my puppy when she was just a babby

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Yes, or however you want to phrase constant lashings, not ever being able to see sunlight, in rediculously cramped spaces, suffering dehydration and stress just to name a few. As I always say, I don't care if we were meant to eat meat, the meat wasn't meant to be inhumanely treated just to land on our plates.
You said murdered in cold blood, not treated inhumanely. I am also against such treatment of animals, but your original post seems to be advocating the viewing of animals' rights as equal to ours, not this.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol shell be ugly now tho
Deerhounds are a hideous and dirty breed

Laika_

Banned
HSC
lol shell be ugly now tho
Deerhounds are a hideous and dirty breed
Hey they are the Royal dog of Scotland

shes pretty lanky atm

she will fill out

her brother will be >50kgs imo

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
maybe someday, through the evolution of society, i will be able to visit my local eating establishment and order a black man filet mignon

Laika_

Banned
HSC
lilly allen is a hot slut and i would bang her without a condom

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Well animal cruelty is in a sense worse than racism, if the racism isn't acted upon.

You might want to compare speciesism with it instead, because that's not really a useful comparison.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I was initially prepared to defend the conditions of farm animals, but on researching I was surprised to find there is very little protection under Australian law against animal cruelty in commercial practice.

Farm animals are subject to exemptions from the cruelty provisions of state and territory laws.

There is a code of practice for farm animals which allows a far more liberal approach to animal cruelty- common farming practices that would otherwise be regarded as cruel under the law, and cause the owners to be subject to prosecution, are defended in this code-, but even then, this code is only voluntary.

Animal cruelty is well entrenched in Australian law in many ways.

Google Viewer

Interesting stuff

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
What's the point of pampering something that wallows in its own filth who in the end provide us with that delicious bacon? There is no bloody point in giving farm animal rights. They're food for fuck's sake.

Human = having the human genome, bipedal, 2 arms, 2 legs, a large brain, has the basic shape of you.
Anything less than human deserves no rights.

Last edited:

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Just spent a week working as a kitchen hand on some youth camp with a vegan. One of the funniest experiences of my life.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
What's the point of pampering something that wallows in its own filth who in the end provide us with that delicious bacon? There is no bloody point in giving farm animal rights. They're food for fuck's sake.

Human = having the human genome, bipedal, 2 arms, 2 legs, a large brain, has the basic shape of you.
Anything less than human deserves no rights.
How many cats do you torture per week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)