Annoying A-holes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaraB

William_Lawry said:
your pathetic.... i go 2 uni to study, i have my head buried in a book, i have no clue what a social life is.. blah blah..

i got 2 uni to stuff around, and its ppl like u who get cut when i get good marks, cause i dnt take it seriously...

one hint: stress less

and have sex
yeah nice to know you know me so well...

so what, i'm meant to apologise that i'm on scholarships so don't/can't fail anything and don't appreciate people stuffing around and disrupting classes unnecessarily? im not the minority...most people in my classes whinge about the few people who disrupt everyone else...

nice to know you think i need to get laid..never knew you had such a great insight into my social life given you have no damn idea who i am...

critcisie all the f*ck you want..you have nothing to base this on

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
they hate u, racist fuck
oh not not this again. I have every right to hate a nationality. Especially one that has done something bad to so many of my friends. Sure, its bad to generalise, but a majority of lebs are indeed egotistical dicks. And this is coming from a 'nice' leb that i know.
Take usyd lebs for example. Hardly any of them go to class. They sit around wentworth. Occasionally screaming obsceneties at someone. They make heaps of noise in the library when you're trying to study, and if you say anything to them they just say "fuck off bro".
Oh and i have tried to be nice. But uni-lebs make me sad in my pants.

*waits for natstar to insert story about leb whose doing the postgrad degree or whatever it was*.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
Well have a fucking cry about it, go blame urself 4 not actually doing something about it on the spot if it really pissed u off that much. There's always gonna be people who would talk in lectures, it's not like every1 should shut up just 4 ur sake.

Considering ur goin 2 UWS, surely u should've expected any sorta shit 2 happen, let's face it, there's more hobos going to UWS like no other Uni.

So in the end take things into ur own hand or stfu...
Actually, telling them to stfu would be scooting down to their level. And it doesn't piss me off, it just emphasises their immaturity and inconsiderateness.
They don't have to shut up my sake, but for everyone else around them.
And don't start this whole thing about UWS. It's overdone and meaningless.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
LaraB said:
yeah nice to know you know me so well...

so what, i'm meant to apologise that i'm on scholarships so don't/can't fail anything and don't appreciate people stuffing around and disrupting classes unnecessarily? im not the minority...most people in my classes whinge about the few people who disrupt everyone else...

nice to know you think i need to get laid..never knew you had such a great insight into my social life given you have no damn idea who i am...

critcisie all the f*ck you want..you have nothing to base this on
i know lots of people like you. i call them vadges.

L

LaraB

1Time4thePpl said:
i know lots of people like you. i call them vadges.
um...ok..the day you can tell me what people like me are like...go for it...but you don't know me so your comments mean nothing

if u hate this thread and my comments so much, just leave... u don't even go to uws so i dont see how this thread is helping you in any substantial way....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
LaraB said:
um...ok..the day you can tell me what people like me are like...go for it...but you don't know me so your comments mean nothing
so you're saying that you're not a vadge? youre funny. i like you.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
LOL. I know how you feel Cape. People are just idiots aren't they.
Yup. But then again. What do we know? We only go to UWS.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
Actually, telling them to stfu would be scooting down to their level. And it doesn't piss me off, it just emphasises their immaturity and inconsiderateness.
They don't have to shut up my sake, but for everyone else around them.
And don't start this whole thing about UWS. It's overdone and meaningless.
I never said u should tell them 2 stfu, instead I said if it's such a problem 4 u then u should do something about it, if u don't have the guts 2 do that but would rather bitch about it on here, then U SHOULD STFU, not them...

L

LaraB

hiphophorray123 said:
yeh its true i never see this dude around, his probably in the library the fkn nerd, oh wait im always there hmmm
good for you for assuming im a guy.... Lara is clearly not a guy's name.... that and my profile says im a girl....idiot....

FuQ

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
good for you for assuming im a guy.... Lara is clearly not a guy's name.... that and my profile says im a girl....idiot....
Look from what I gather I can understand why some people would mistaken u as a male, it's no fault of anyone but urself, u should change ur attitude soon or else u will cop a left hook and right upper cut somewhere in the near future...

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
Look from what I gather I can understand why some people would mistaken u as a male, it's no fault of anyone but urself, u should change ur attitude soon or else u will cop a left hook and right upper cut somewhere in the near future...
meh no i wont...and im not changing my "attitude"... look at the title of the thread... i'm not the one who starting abusing other posters because they responded to the initial post in the thread.....

nice to see you can read into my personality so much from words on the net... you're a genius...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
I never said u should tell them 2 stfu, instead I said if it's such a problem 4 u then u should do something about it, if u don't have the guts 2 do that but would rather bitch about it on here, then U SHOULD STFU, not them...
Judging from your join date (which says today), I'm guessing you're already a BOS member and just made up a new account just so you can come and post useless comments on UWS threads. Correct me if I'm wrong, which I doubt I am.
You don't know me so don't assume I don't have guts to tell people to shut up. In fact, I would probably be stuck with these people for the next three years and I want to avoid making potential enemies at university and having to result to public brawls. So YOU stfu and be gone.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
omg! Who are you to come on here and tell Lara to change her attitude? I think her attitude is great. I don't know her personally, but Lara's attitude is strongly focused upon getting a great education - and so far, I think shes doing very well :)

Infact, why the hell are you even on here telling us all off for having a little bitching thread. We can bitch as much as we like about people who disrupt out learning, after all, we do pay thousands of dollars to learn.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Damn right. Bitching is what makes lives fun. Apart from doing shifty things.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
Judging from your join date (which says today), I'm guessing you're already a BOS member and just made up a new account just so you can come and post useless comments on UWS threads. Correct me if I'm wrong, which I doubt I am.
You don't know me so don't assume I don't have guts to tell people to shut up. In fact, I would probably be stuck with these people for the next three years and I want to avoid making potential enemies at university and having to result to public brawls. So YOU stfu and be gone.
Well the fact that u didn't do something about the situation there and then suggests there's fear within u, the fact that u would bitch about it on here rather than stand up 2 the situation there and then suggests ur a wimp, the fact that u won't admit that i'm right and ur wrong suggests u have no guts...

In conclusion ur a wimp with no guts...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
In conclusion ur a wimp with no guts...
In conclusion your a fucktard with no life, out to cause trouble and you actually remind me of someone. So please shut up and leave!!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
O ouch. Some nobody called me a wimp. Oh that cut me real deep.
And no, not wanting to make enemies does not mean I am a wimp, it simply means I want to get through my uni years enemies-free. But whatever, you don't know me and I think you're an idiot, so there's no need to explain anymore. So, go ahead with your assuming. I'm just too cool for you to handle.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
omg! Who are you to come on here and tell Lara to change her attitude? I think her attitude is great. I don't know her personally, but Lara's attitude is strongly focused upon getting a great education - and so far, I think shes doing very well :)

Infact, why the hell are you even on here telling us all off for having a little bitching thread. We can bitch as much as we like about people who disrupt out learning, after all, we do pay thousands of dollars to learn.
Why bitch about it when Funky_A should've done something on the spot if it did disrupt her learning, had she done something about it maybe the disruption would stop, but she did nothing so she's a wimp, now u can't argue against that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)