Another islamic terrorist attack in France (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
YOU'RE the one who literally said muslims are prone to hostile behavior when they get offended.

Yes, and clowns like you would have a fucking aneurysm is France banned muslims.

Before attacking me, read what I said:

But since it is known that groups of people (particularly some Muslims) are prone to showing hostile behaviour if they get offended, I feel whoever was showing the cartoons could've taken a few extra precautionary steps to avoid something like this. The whole country is now suffering as a result.

I never said all Muslims are terrorists

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Before attacking me, read what I said:

But since it is known that groups of people (particularly some Muslims) are prone to showing hostile behaviour if they get offended, I feel whoever was showing the cartoons could've taken a few extra precautionary steps to avoid something like this. The whole country is now suffering as a result.

I never said all Muslims are terrorists
Okay, some is more than none for Christianity.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Lol guys don't bother anymore, dude is an "advocate for free speech" for everyone besides muslims. No point in debating someone who just purely hates a religon.
Where did I say muslims dont get free speech? You're the only one who is against free specch

Why do you support slavery?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If women walk around in revealing clothing in front of men, what do they expect to happen? I do not support rape in any way, but obviously people are going to react. They shouldn't dress that way if they dont want a reaction
If having your feelings hurt results in you becoming violent, the problem is YOU. If violent animals lash out over having their feelings hurt, you don't back down. You double down, and show these monsters that their behavior is unacceptable.

Free speech means free speech. Its not "free speech, but only if you don't hurt the feelings of muslims".
I am just going to point out this self contradiction here.

How can you argue that women shouldn’t dress a certain way because it illicits a reaction and at the same time argue that people should publish satirical cartoon despite it illiciting a reaction?

erucibon

HSC
N/A
Where did I say muslims dont get free speech? You're the only one who is against free specch

Why do you support slavery?
It is childish arguments like telling people that they support pedophilia, slavery and terrorism just because that don't agree with you that really shows how unreasonable you are.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
How can you argue that women shouldn’t dress a certain way because it illicits a reaction and at the same time argue that people should publish satirical cartoon despite it illiciting a reaction?
oh my dear god learn what sarcasm is you utter dullard

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Being Christian I'd like to agree with you, but I know I can't because we also have a bad history of violence...
How many christian terrorist attacks occur in the middle east in the face of legitimate religious persecution? None?

Even historically christians have been much, much less violent

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It is childish arguments like telling people that they support pedophilia, slavery and terrorism just because that don't agree with you that really shows how unreasonable you are.
No, he supports pedophillia and slavery because he supports islam. Because its founder engaged in both and attested to by even the Quran.

HSC
N/A
How many christian terrorist attacks occur in the middle east in the face of legitimate religious persecution? None?

Even historically christians have been much, much less violent
True, but let's not forget that the number of Christians in the Middle East is very low. Even if they choose to fight religious persecution, they most likely won't be able to. Instead, they choose to flee their countries and seek residence in more open-minded regions.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Imagine seeking political agreement from hsc kids

@SylviaB something tells me you’re afraid to engage in these discussions in the real word. I wonder why...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
True, but let's not forget that the number of Christians in the Middle East is very low. Even if they choose to fight religious persecution, they most likely won't be able to. Instead, they choose to flee their countries and seek residence in more open-minded regions.
There are hundreds of millions of christians in the US and nobody ever gets beheaded for mocking christianity, which happens on a daily basis

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
oh my dear god learn what sarcasm is you utter dullard
So if you’re being sarcastic then you believe that women should be free to dress however they want?

HSC
N/A
There are hundreds of millions of christians in the US and nobody ever gets beheaded for mocking christianity, which happens on a daily basis
I'd have to agree with this one, Christians do receive hate from other religious and irreligious groups, a lot of hate in fact.

Still, it's not like there aren't any open-minded Muslims out there who are against addressing the issue of offensive cartoons by relying on terrorism.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Still, it's not like there aren't any open-minded Muslims out there who are against addressing the issue of offensive cartoons by relying on terrorism.
That's an awfully low bar you're setting there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)