anyone else think this is unfair? (1 Viewer)

trento654

HSC
Omium said:
Yea man, Theres a government conspiracy against you,
The RTA was formed back in 1955 for the sole purpose that in Februrary 2008 they would fail a 17 year old kid with a nickname of "trento654".
yeh good job smart ass

trento654

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Hahaha.

You don't like what you read, and respond aggressively.
A+ idiocy.

You fuckin' failed - deal with it.
i failed for a bullshit reason, i'd exept it if it was logical, maybe i'm saying this in the wrong place cause many older drivers that i have talked to think it was a bit too harsh and i heard twice "the rta is the most lousygovernment oragainsation in nsw" or something alone those lines and i've heard many stories about the rta as in they are aloud to only pass a slim number of people a week, and seeing as it isn't a free service it lead me to question them even more

trento654

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Hahaha.

You don't like what you read, and respond aggressively.
A+ idiocy.

You fuckin' failed - deal with it.
i failed for a bullshit reason, i'd exept it if it was logical, maybe i'm saying this in the wrong place cause many older drivers that i have talked to think it was a bit too harsh and i heard twice "the rta is the most lousygovernment oragainsation in nsw" or something alone those lines and i've heard many stories about the rta as in they are aloud to only pass a slim number of people a week, and seeing as it isn't a free service it lead me to question them even more

trento654

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah good job passing your p's test then not crying about it on the internet.

OH NO HE DIDN'T
yeh you passed the pisssss easy old one so why are you even talking

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Read what I said again dickface, I said even if you pass it's still unlikely you're a good driver yet. If they failed you they did it for a reason.

trento654

HSC
Azamakumar said:
You realise they test the same fucking shit in the new test, it's just longer.
exacly longer and on main roads not quiet back road any one could do

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I was taken on main fucking roads. If that's an issue for you then you really shouldn't be driving at all.

trento654

HSC
Riet said:
Read what I said again dickface, I said even if you pass it's still unlikely you're a good driver yet. If they failed you they did it for a reason.
yeh and i've told you it was a harsh undeserving reason and i just though u implyed everyone who passes has got to be slightly better

trento654

HSC
Azamakumar said:
I was taken on main fucking roads. If that's an issue for you then you really shouldn't be driving at all.
it wasen't an issue for me! fuck, i've just heard they tend to go on quieter road in the old test which. the drawn out time makes it harder but it should be failing for a reason that seem to unreasonable for the 40-50n min time limit to the people i have told

sunshiney

HSC
i think you have to be lucky and get a good person to test you,
you have to miss 3 blindspot checks to fail but if you only miss one you might end up in a serious car accident you just need to practice more so you look every time like second nature
sure the new version of the test might be harder but it might save your life
if your seriously think its rigged go to a different town to do it cos some places have an easier route
or get some professional lessons cos alot of them are ex testers and pick you up on everything

trento654

HSC
sunshiney said:
i think you have to be lucky and get a good person to test you,
you have to miss 3 blindspot checks to fail but if you only miss one you might end up in a serious car accident you just need to practice more so you look every time like second nature
sure the new version of the test might be harder but it might save your life
if your seriously think its rigged go to a different town to do it cos some places have an easier route
or get some professional lessons cos alot of them are ex testers and pick you up on everything
did all that and didn't not looking in blind spots so yehhhh

sk1001

HSC
rofl, third time? 3 strikes and you're out. You don't deserve it.

Evilo

HSC
A good friend of mine rolled her car when a p-plater cut her off by not checking her blindspot when changing lanes. tbh i think 3 strikes is more than enough chance. You only get one chance on the road, if you fuck it up, there are potentially serious consequences.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Nobody else thinks it's unfair. The RTA has its reasons (which are legit, they're not just making stuff up to fail you), so maybe learn from them rather than dismissing them.

It's not a test of your driving ability so much as your ability to just do what the RTA say and pass. Doesn't matter how insignificant you think it is. The criteria of the test are not up to you.

I've failed the test a couple of times too, so I know how it feels. It's harder to focus on the act of driving when you're worried about the RTA person in the car.

trento654

HSC
sk1001 said:
rofl, third time? 3 strikes and you're out. You don't deserve it.
too you and the guy or girl below you i was shiiiiiit the first 2 times the 3 time i was great cause i had improved so much since my last test read my other messages before you say stuff like that kids

and to the chick or dude above me noone my ass everyone has different experiences with the rta some people are more excepting then me though but they must have some very good self control if the same shit that happened to happened to them nd didn't complain a bit

i wasen't nerveous i was calm and in ciontrol looking everywhere constanly it wasen't a bunch of nerves attacking me

do what the rta say AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA isf they are going to be like that i'd rather ride a horse everywhere and learning from my mistake, hiow can i if they barly tell you a thing even when u enquire IT"S SO REDICULOUS

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude. The fact is that you did something wrong, and if you won't even acknowledge it I don't want you on the same road as me.

Also, learn how to spell ridiculous. Or, you know, type a coherent sentence.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
What did you do wrong on all the tests and what's the time frame in between each test?

Work on your mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)