anyone else think this is unfair? (1 Viewer)

Evilo

HSC
trento654 said:
too you and the guy or girl below you i was shiiiiiit the first 2 times the 3 time i was great cause i had improved so much since my last test read my other messages before you say stuff like that kids

and to the chick or dude above me noone my ass everyone has different experiences with the rta some people are more excepting then me though but they must have some very good self control if the same shit that happened to happened to them nd didn't complain a bit

i wasen't nerveous i was calm and in ciontrol looking everywhere constanly it wasen't a bunch of nerves attacking me

do what the rta say AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA isf they are going to be like that i'd rather ride a horse everywhere and learning from my mistake, hiow can i if they barly tell you a thing even when u enquire IT"S SO REDICULOUS
I think you need to focus on speaking english clearly before attempting to pass your driving test.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
The testing officer I had was looking out the passenger window for the majority of my test.

Imo they decide on first impressions whether or not they'll fail you.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
I was quite a bad driver when i went for my Ps test.
I failed once.
I failed twice.
i failed THREE TIMES
Then when i passed, i was actually surprised because every single time i was all nerves.

I can understand your frustration... doing a test for 40 mins would be pretty hard. I remember that the times i failed, i made a different mistake each time, which seems to me like the mistakes i made were mainly because i was so nervous.

You'll probably pass next time

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Unfair? Dude, you failed the test. The test is designed to keep drivers who are not yet safe enough to drive unaided off the road. And you know what? A good thing too!

I failed my first P's test because I didn't wait long enough at a stop-sign, went when I shouldn't've and cut off a dude with right of way; it had been my only mistake in the test, and damn did I learn from it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
The problem is that it tests these petty things very well, but a complete pyschopath can still pass. It doesn't even test freeway driving or even driving over about 70km/h in most cases. Hell where I did it I didn't even have to drive on a multi lane road. I'd say an advanced driving course should be a requirement like many European countries have.
This is true. I'll do the NRMA defensive driving course one day (is that what it's called?). By doing the test I get a discount on my insurance, like 10%. Pretty sweet.

trento654

HSC
scarybunny said:
You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude. The fact is that you did something wrong, and if you won't even acknowledge it I don't want you on the same road as me.

Also, learn how to spell ridiculous. Or, you know, type a coherent sentence.
cause the guy told me briefly and i though it was rediculous so did some drivers i have told bout it and this is a forum people use u and 2 lol and stuff speeling and coherent sentences shouldn't be an issue

trento654

HSC
Azamakumar said:
The scorecard you get when you fail tells you exactly what the fuck you did wrong.
dude justn stop replying you oviously don't know enough to be able to

trento654

HSC
Kwayera said:
Unfair? Dude, you failed the test. The test is designed to keep drivers who are not yet safe enough to drive unaided off the road. And you know what? A good thing too!

I failed my first P's test because I didn't wait long enough at a stop-sign, went when I shouldn't've and cut off a dude with right of way; it had been my only mistake in the test, and damn did I learn from it.
well my "mistake" wasen't as serious as that and it maybe desined to do that but judging from my experiances with some p plate drivers it's not perfect at all

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
trento654 said:
cause the guy told me briefly and i though it was rediculous so did some drivers i have told bout it and this is a forum people use u and 2 lol and stuff speeling and coherent sentences shouldn't be an issue
Lol speeling.

Get it into your head that it doesn't matter what "some drivers" think, or how ridiculous you think it is. All that matters is what the RTA think, so just take it as a learning experience and get over it.

Or go ride your fucking horse. I hear they're faster in peak hour, and more fuel efficient anyway.

Evilo

HSC
trento654 said:
You fail bad, speak english or STFU.

Impressions are not marked, but they set a standard.

Thats why when i go for my test, ill go in a plain and simple car, in neat and tidy clothes. And i won't engage in any "discussions" regarding road rules, politics or any other controversial issues such as 'the pill', abortion, aborigional reconciliation etc. And i won't play any "gangsta" rap music etc. Think of it like the fun police.

god's pie

Banned
HSC
N/A
I've done a few mistakes while doing the P's test, eventually the Instructor passed me. :)

..so far I have ran over few animals (mostly kangaroos, other than that I think some are endangered but meh who cares) and accidentally hit a mother and her baby, who was in the pram.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
learn to kiss the rta's ass. it helps.

StuntManonFire

Urban Myth
HSC
trento654 said:
i failed for apparently making an illegal manouvre which was being slightly too far right before making a left had turn from a quiet road on to another quiet road
then

Azamakumar said:
You realise they test the same fucking shit in the new test, it's just longer.
trento654 said:
exacly longer and on main roads not quiet back road any one could do
Apparently not everyone, you couldn't. Lmao.

barling89

McLovin it :D
HSC
that is some top-notch observing StuntManonFire :)

and to Trento654, when do u plan on taking the test again, and r u drivin in an auto or manual?

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
trento654 said:
It is a problem when you argue on an internet forum. The problem is that no matter how hard I tried, there were some posts that I didn't understand several sentences in. If you're dyslexic or have some other issue that prevents you from forming coherent sentences, no problem. But it pays to take a few extra seconds to read over what you've just written and fix it up a little, not so that it's perfect, but so other people can fully understand you.

trento654

HSC
StuntManonFire said:
then

Apparently not everyone, you couldn't. Lmao.
yeh well i failed for a stupid reason on a quiet road i mean anyone could do with a laid back testing officer not a "I LOVE MY JOB AT THE RTA" guy

Red Balloon

HSC
N/A
*crickets chirp*

that is the sound of no one arguing or agreeing with you.

/thread

CieL

HSC
If you have this kind of attitude problem just discussing, you can't be so calm or in control [whilst driving] in real life.

Crholic

HSC
Just keep trying and youll pass eventually, then you can do some donuts in front of the RTA :D MUAHAHAHAH:ninja:

LOL.
:argue:

JUST KIDDING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)