• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone else think this is unfair? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
Darnie said:
the second time i passed cause i was in a small car and the guy was heaps fat so my hand kept rubbing his leg. i swear he loved it
Oh..... AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

kaptayos

HSC
Dude, your not the only one. I've attempted the test 3 times now (always Wetherill Park) and the last 2 attempts have been the most unfair failures.
First test, i'll admit that it came down to nerves and not knowing the area.
Second test, pulling out of the carpark, car coming down elizabeth street puts its left hand blinker on to pull into the driveway. I waited until it started turning, pulled out and as i pulled out they decided they didn't want to go there now, and tried to pull into my lane almost hitting me in the ass.. i got failed for it.
Third test.. today actually, stopped at the round about, turned left when safe, came up the industrial area and a truck on the other side of the road (maybe 20meters in front of me) has his blinker on, i thought to myself he won't turn. He started turning in front of me, causing me to hit the brakes (not hard), and i stopped within 3-6 meters of him. I get back, confident as hell. Only to hear sorry mate you failed due to the situation with the truck, i argued and argued it with him for at least 10 minutes, he saying i failed to act appropriately! seriously how do you act anymore appropriately then stopping? its not as if i just missed him? i hit the breaks as soon as i seen him turning, am i meant to slow down because some truck who has no consideration needs to turn and hold up traffic?

To all of you who are putting him down, seriously, get fucked. The test isn't hard, the testers are. So many of my family and friends fail due to stupid reasons.

Going lidcombe next week.

HalcyonSky

HSC
kaptayos said:
Dude, your not the only one. I've attempted the test 3 times now (always Wetherill Park) and the last 2 attempts have been the most unfair failures.
Second test, pulling out of the carpark, car coming down elizabeth street puts its left hand blinker on to pull into the driveway. I waited until it started turning, pulled out and as i pulled out they decided they didn't want to go there now, and tried to pull into my lane almost hitting me in the ass.. i got failed for it.
Third test.. today actually, stopped at the round about, turned left when safe, came up the industrial area and a truck on the other side of the road (maybe 20meters in front of me) has his blinker on, i thought to myself he won't turn. He started turning in front of me, causing me to hit the brakes (not hard), and i stopped within 3-6 meters of him. I get back, confident as hell. Only to hear sorry mate you failed due to the situation with the truck, i argued and argued it with him for at least 10 minutes, he saying i failed to act appropriately! seriously how do you act anymore appropriately then stopping? its not as if i just missed him? i hit the breaks as soon as i seen him turning, am i meant to slow down because some truck who has no consideration needs to turn and hold up traffic?

To all of you who are putting him down, seriously, get fucked. The test isn't hard, the testers are. So many of my family and friends fail due to stupid reasons.

you sound like a pretty bad driver tbh dude lol

kaptayos

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
you sound like a pretty bad driver tbh dude lol
Bold something from my post that makes me sound like a bad driver?
Trucks think they own the road, some retards just don't know what there doing on the road.

boris

Banned
HSC
kaptayos said:

lol i thought to myself "he wont turn". He had his indicators or for no reason yo

kaptayos

HSC
boris said:
lol i thought to myself "he wont turn". He had his indicators or for no reason yo
thats not the point, i meant turn out in front of me. your saying if you would pull out in front of someone to turn into a driveway and nearly cause an accident, or would you wait until you could do it safely?

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah he should have waited, but you should have anticpated that he is a fuckwit that doesnt wait for people

kaptayos

HSC
boris said:
yeah he should have waited, but you should have anticpated that he is a fuckwit that doesnt wait for people
That is true, but the thing is that i did break as soon as the ass started turning, stopping well away from the truck. I just believe i was wrongfully failed thats all. And it looks like most RTA's are booked out for the next 28 days seeing as i can't book on the net, sigh.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
ok. so after all of this 9 pages of bullshit did the op pass his test?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
if you failed rather then whinging about it why don't you look at what you did wrong, improve it, then go again
if you failed it is because you are not ready to be on the road alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)