• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone else think this is unfair? (1 Viewer)

trento654

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
And I'm sick of you posting about how the RTA is out to get you and you obviously didn't deserve to fail.

Suck it up. You failed. It's part of life.
your life maybe

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
trento654 said:
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll never be the rtas bitcb
lollll, your the RTA's biggest BITCH MATE!

FROM LOGIC: if you were a good driver, u wouldnt have failed 5 times (3 times...i like to exaggerate).

oh yeh and u r the RTA'S BITCH, cause u would of already forked out like $150 for the tests already...oh eh and couting...

im out...

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
trento654 said:
yeh i'll just go to a country one
man just do it at your closest rta, theres no conspiracy against you.

hears what i tell all future P-platers (one you will never be ). [man why am i such a sadist].

"Drive as you normally will, but be extra extra EXTRA safe/careful/cautious when with the instructor"

i gurantee you if you follow that statement, you will pass.

trento654

HSC
wrxsti said:
lollll, your the RTA's biggest BITCH MATE!

FROM LOGIC: if you were a good driver, u wouldnt have failed 5 times (3 times...i like to exaggerate).

oh yeh and u r the RTA'S BITCH, cause u would of already forked out like $150 for the tests already...oh eh and couting...

im out...
well that's my mums money anyway as if i'd let em have my money, im not there bitch yet, ill just leave the countr next yr with my money so i'll never have a chance to be their evver

trento654

HSC
wrxsti said:
man just do it at your closest rta, theres no conspiracy against you.

hears what i tell all future P-platers (one you will never be ). [man why am i such a sadist].

"Drive as you normally will, but be extra extra EXTRA safe/careful/cautious when with the instructor"

i gurantee you if you follow that statement, you will pass.

i never said there was a conspiracy against me wtf i live near a tight ass rta, i've heard they have a reputation for being hard ass markers some time anyway

and never will be one, what the hell you freak fucker

i did fucking followed that statement i've heard it many times to doesn't mean shit at my local rta

cuntry's the way to go

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
trento654 said:
very easy for someone who hasen't even done the new test i'm guessing
even driving instructors have told me countless times this new test can be extremly hard to pass i rekon it depend on who's testing you more then anything
I've done the new test and I agree with down in flames. If they don't feel confident driving with you then they'll find anything they can fail you for. You're right tho, just because u pass your test doesn't mean you're a good driver - it just means you got it right once.

CieL

HSC
nick3157 said:
just because u pass your test doesn't mean you're a good driver - it just means you got it right once.
Better than those who never get it right.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
CieL said:
Better than those who never get it right.
dont know if you guys remember, "Australias worst drivers", people spend over $20 000 on driving tests/instructors and some have failed 40-50 times literally...LOL

i think "Australias worst drivers" have a new contestant..... :D

Mumma

HSC
I did my test a week ago. Very late cause my Ls expired 2 days ago so I was very stressed. I still passed :D

I just stayed under the speed limit, took everything veerrryy slowly and nearly broke my neck looking around in an exaggerated fashion. You can start driving like a normal person once you get your Ps.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Mumma said:
I did my test a week ago. Very late cause my Ls expired 2 days ago so I was very stressed. I still passed :D

I just stayed under the speed limit, took everything veerrryy slowly and nearly broke my neck looking around in an exaggerated fashion. You can start driving like a normal person once you get your Ps.
see, exactly what i told the OP to do...!!!!

congrats!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
trento654 said:
exacly longer and on main roads not quiet back road any one could do
The previous dart, would have tested you on both the main roads & quiet roads aswell, so quit bitching.

cs01001

HSC
You epic failed.

No matter how much you hate them, its the RTA who is giving you the license.

GTFO, Learn from your mistakes and quit bitching.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
wrxsti said:
dont know if you guys remember, "Australias worst drivers", people spend over $20 000 on driving tests/instructors and some have failed 40-50 times literally...LOL

i think "Australias worst drivers" have a new contestant..... :D
lol that kind of thing just defies belief. you really have to be either horribly stubborn or certifiably brain-dead-retarded, or both, to keep failing over and over when you've been SHOWN over and over how to do it right. How can anyone fail their driving test 50 times?? And it's always pathetic stuff on that show too. Like some lady who couldn't handle going around some witches' hats where there was roadwork. People who go to pieces at night or in the rain. People who can't steer AT ALL. People whose hazard perception skills involve hitting things and crying about it. And so on. Like, for fuck's sake, just learn to love the bus already.

Evilo

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol that kind of thing just defies belief. you really have to be either horribly stubborn or certifiably brain-dead-retarded, or both, to keep failing over and over when you've been SHOWN over and over how to do it right. How can anyone fail their driving test 50 times?? And it's always pathetic stuff on that show too. Like some lady who couldn't handle going around some witches' hats where there was roadwork. People who go to pieces at night or in the rain. People who can't steer AT ALL. People whose hazard perception skills involve hitting things and crying about it. And so on. Like, for fuck's sake, just learn to love the bus already.
I've seen horrible thing that are just amazing, and its hard to believe that it could actually occur. I think people who fail more than 5 times, need a good 5 year ban from driving before they can be re-tested... seriously. All these retards on the road is just dangerous.

CieL

HSC
I reckon they should use a driving simulator instead of going on the real roads until they get a hang of things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)