Anyone into Rugby? NRL or UNION? (1 Viewer)

schwang_thang

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
nah they trashed us back in 01 - my skool didnt play this yr in the CBSA - not enuff players... at the time

whats the skool down in milperra? MSJ? yeah that skool's team is pretty good - i remember playin agaist them... the girls there bashed me up sideways
yeah they kill us at netball...i think their bball team is pretty gud as well

schwang_thang

the roosters r up against st helens in england early feb... and france's priemeiers as well i think..
yeah but that match is gonna b gay...i havent been keeping up 2 date, wat's goin on w/ the roosters? r they gonna bring their best team or wat?

neway i hope st helens gets thrashed...we're in our off season n they happen 2 beat us n they rekon they own the world...bloody poms

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by schwang_thang

yeah but that match is gonna b gay...i havent been keeping up 2 date, wat's goin on w/ the roosters? r they gonna bring their best team or wat?
yeah we're going to send a 'full strength squad' over to reebok stadium in st helens.. england... on feb 14th. the team will be annonced sometime this week... but the most likely players are:

Anthony Minichiello, Todd Byrne, Shannon Hegarty, Justin Hodges, Chris Flannery, Brad Fittler [c], Brett Finch, Peter Cusack, Craig Wing, Jason Cayless, Adrian Morley, Craig Fitzgibbon, Luke Ricketson. Subs: Michael Crocker, Todd Payten, Ned Catic, Chad Robinson, Eric Grothe

with craig wing at hooker... hmmm he should really play at 5/8th tho... I reckon that wing will move to the 5/8 role in pretty soon and push freedy to lock

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by copious
yup they should be playing. im actually looking forward to the rugby league sevens, should be interesting.
yeah cant wait for that either! its on feb 1 and 2 yeah? is anyone going to go? ticket prices are:

Adult $15-$23
Child $ 8-$12
Family $30-$50

i think we're a CHILD...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
did anyone here go to the world sevens?! i did on the 2nd of feb to cheer on my team... only to watch em get beaten by canterbury :mad:

hahaha all the best to the roosters for the WCC on the 14th...

souths did pretty good this year... wonder how far they will get in this yrs premiership

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
charity sheild on tomorrow... who's gonna win?

i go for souths! souths all the way :D

hey everyone! is there anyone here who is into rugby league/union? if so, who are your fav players n teams?

i must admist, im a rooster and bulldog supporter, with my fav player being braith anasta!
why do you have two fav teams?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
^ that was a long time ago! like a month! hahaha i dont know why i follow 2 teams... i only follow the roosters now! the new world champs!

schwang_thang

^ that was a long time ago! like a month! hahaha i dont know why i follow 2 teams... i only follow the roosters now! the new world champs!
bahhh! tooheys u traitor! :chainsaw: jumpin on the bandwagon aye? hehe jk...the roosters r cool but i say GO THE DOGGIES! i walked past steve price at the lakemba post office on friday btw! *yay* :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
^^ hahah i have a strong hate passion for the doggies at the moment! LOL yeah i've disliked them ever since the sevens... when they killed the roosters 20-14.... :chainsaw:

Rahul

Dead Member
who would u say will be the chamions this year in nrl?

do u recon the doggies will stuff up because of their $$$ problems or play lyk dey did last year

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i would like sydney city to win of course! but i think the doggies will come through strong this year becuase of what happened last year... i think souths have a good chance as well - they've got a got team this season

AGB

HSC
u guys hav gotta convert to the REAL code...nun of this NRL stop-start-stop-start-stop-start stuff....league requires no brains - just look at gorden tallis (and hes a captain...wots that tellin u?)

whereas

union requires skill, thinking ahead, tactics and much much more...u hav still gotta be as tough as the league players, its just that union players were born with a WHOLE brain!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by AGB

union requires skill, thinking ahead, tactics and much much more...u hav still gotta be as tough as the league players, its just that union players were born with a WHOLE brain!!
i follow union too :D

Originally posted by Rahul

wat about afl.....have u seen the umpire's advertisement for the wizards home loan cup....so funny
hahah is that the one with brett lee? hahaha if it is then i've seen it! hahahaah it was funny! :D

Last edited:

Rahul

Dead Member

hahah is that the one with brett lee? hahaha if it is then i've seen it! hahahaah it was funny! :D
no its the one where the talk bout the new rules for the wizard homeloans cup.....where they show their new outfits

AGB

HSC
GO TOOHEYZ!!!!!!! i thought i was the only one here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)