Apple Store to open on June 19!!! (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
flappinghippo said:
That's the first thing I thought, too.

Apparently they're the largest panes of glass in the world? something like 15m x 15m
yea thats what that apple retail director guy, Ron something, said

iamsamx

HSC
electrolysis said:
yea thats what that apple retail director guy, Ron something, said
i'm sick and tired of this. all i ever hear you talk about is Ron. Ron this and Ron that BLAH BLAH BLAH. Just go marry Ron if you love him that much.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
LOL. Too much Harry Potter for you.

I saw it when I caught the bus up to The Rocks on Saturday. Was underwhelming.

phinal

ohai.
HSC
omg the iphone is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bawd

HSC
phinal said:
Saw the iPhone release on the news. Did Apple Staff give the people in the queue waiting to get their hands on an iPhone free pizzas and massages or was that just my imagination?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
bawd said:
Saw the iPhone release on the news. Did Apple Staff give the people in the queue waiting to get their hands on an iPhone free pizzas and massages or was that just my imagination?
nope thats true, the optus midnight launch party thing, not apple staff - optus staff...

phinal

ohai.
HSC
its been over a month sinced it opened but still there are literally hundreds that still roam all over the apple store, and the thing is people actually buy!!!! You'd think by now it would have been dead but it isnt, huge lines around the accessory depatment, people lining up behind people to try out products, etc

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
phinal said:
its been over a month sinced it opened but still there are literally hundreds that still roam all over the apple store, and the thing is people actually buy!!!! You'd think by now it would have been dead but it isnt, huge lines around the accessory depatment, people lining up behind people to try out products, etc
No its shithouse.

I went last week and all i saw on the first level were people checking their emails/facebook/myspace on the laptops and those huge desktop computers. The second/third floor are tiny and only used for demonstrations and customer enquiries. The coolest thing about the store is the see-through staircase and the view from the top-level.

terrible waste of $15 million.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
phinal said:
You should get one so that you can message other people with iPhones that you actually have an iPhone. Yep. That's about all people will get them for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)