ARC @ unsw (1 Viewer)

Makise

HSC
N/A
Where'd you get it from?
Arc reception at the blockhouse. They probably have them at their stall during O-week as well. The diary (this year and last year) didn't come with that wall planner though, you probably have to ask for it separately.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
There'll be a big stall during O-Week where you can do so, alternatively if you're eager - go to their Arc Reception at the Blockhouse and sign up there.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
:jump:

Just go to the Blockhouse and ask for the planners separately, I don't think this comes with the showbags for O-Week.

Anyone noticed the year error for Jan 2014?

yasminee96

HSC
Aw nice! Want one of those! Reckon they have this available now or they'll distribute it later in O-week?

I hear some people already got their 2014 diaries... so I'm assuming this comes with it?
Is dat a wild pikachu in the bottom right corner

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
:jump:

http://i60.tinypic.com/e6u2kn.jpg[/IMG
[B]
Just go to the Blockhouse and ask for the planners separately[/B], I don't think this comes with the showbags for O-Week.

Anyone noticed the year error for Jan 2014?[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Also seems like they haven't changed the month font from last year...

[quote="yasminee96, post: 6542327"]Is dat a wild pikachu in the bottom right corner[/QUOTE]

pikachu, or, the mascot of my Maths Extension 1 class during high school, yes :p

hooloovoo

HSC
I went to pick up my ID card and ARC pack on Tuesday and girl at the counter just gave me the planner, didn't have to ask separately.

williamdaft

HSC
Don't join ARC it is a total waste of money
:eek:
I reiterate.
The 'free' stuff is not worth $69. A couple o0f years ago membership cost $130 or so.
LOL.

@ OP: ARC is a complete waste of money. Spend that $69 on something better, instead of those useless ARC bags that people carry around, as well as the coupons that most students won't even use.

You can join other clubs and societies by either going to the open days, or using Google to search up the club.
okay definitely not joining then
Waste of money. I never intend to join. Please don't be one of the people carrying around the ugly bag that they give you. Who decided fluro blue and black looked good -_-
So everyone should join ARC then.

Cool.
mm...
Yes it is free since they now charge you the SSAF (http://www.innovation.gov.au/highereducation/StudentSupport/Pages/StudentServicesAndAmenities.aspx) - which is separate from your uni course fees.

Part of that money is passed on to ARC which is where they get one of their main sources of funding so no more joining fee :)
(Although it is more than what ARC charged for a yearly membership :/)
:eek: oh god damnt.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
me and a couple other bosers are going unsw this thursday to collect ID cards and sign up for arc. feel freee to join.

D94

HSC
N/A
me and a couple other bosers are going unsw this thursday to collect ID cards and sign up for arc. feel freee to join.
I will be there on Thursday at 10AM, but for other purposes. I'll be near FM though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)