Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I bet you if a girl is REALLLLLYY ugly,
u won't even waste 1 second of your time, your glance, your whatever..
to get to know her GREAT personality.
obviously.. but if she's slightly (like.. just plain average) looking; who knows

HSC
Well that would never happen if she were a straight male. Guys are way more shallow. It's easier being a guy than a girl. I could have 10+ girls over me (they would be attracted to me) if I were a straight male. I'm confident about that. I've heard too many stories where the girl is ultra hot and the guy isn't. But hardly any of a hot guy whose girlfriend is sub par in terms of looks. Please don't mention celebrity couples in defense of this. Even if a hot guy hangs out with a sub par girl, too many girls will be jealous saying "oh, why is that hot guy hanging out with that thing? He could do so much better."
not always. My bro always goes out with women who aren't that attractive and apparently he's got alot going for him these days. hell, my friends tell me how gorgeous they think he is often enough! :rolleyes: lol

Fiona Museum

HSC
N/A
haha wtf tlodg
women get sex way more easily than men wtf is wrong with you lol. the only reason a girl even an ugly and fat one can't get a boyfriend.. is because most of the time even these bishes have standards that are too high

Last edited:

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
haha wtf tlodg
women get sex way more easily than men wtf is wrong with you lol. the only reason a girl even an ugly and fat one can't get a boyfriend.. is because most of the time even these bishes have standards that are too high
wssup

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
So hideous ebony.

I just want to vomit in disgust every time I see your pretty face

=)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Shallow, unattractive, disgusting.

Weight : 106 kg

height : 1.62 m

Even my family says im ugly

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
my mum sed that i'm as cute as a button.....

when i was 4 yrs old :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)