Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Come on, you people dont really think you are that ugly do you? LOl if you all think that you are ugly, come to my school and see how ugly the students here are (lol I'm not sure if i am one of them too :( ) :jedi:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
MysteryGenius: I look like the inbred offspring of a horse/gorilla thing
LOL...come on, that is not possible lol....but seriously, if you think you are ugly, come to my school..there are heaps of girls who think that they are sexy when they are in reality quite hideous....they try to hide their ugliness under makeup lol, but if u looka t previous photos of them without any makeup on, they look like ugly guys...you will definately be screaming out "Dear god, my eyes...they burn" :wave:

MysteryGenius

HSC
LOL...come on, that is not possible lol....but seriously, if you think you are ugly, come to my school..there are heaps of girls who think that they are sexy when they are in reality quite hideous....they try to hide their ugliness under makeup lol, but if u looka t previous photos of them without any makeup on, they look like ugly guys...you will definately be screaming out "Dear god, my eyes...they burn" :wave:
LOL

Hahahaha!
There are far too many of those girls around

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@Jimmy Recard...well I really dont know. Whilst a lot of people call me pretty/attractive, I find myself quite average though sometimes, I think I am more ugly than average.

@MysteryGenius...LOL. What amazes me is how pretty they feel/try to be even though they are extremely unattractive. How is this possible? :spzz: (sorry, just liked that emoticon..it looks cool)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
@Jimmy Recard...well I really dont know. Whilst a lot of people call me pretty/attractive, I find myself quite average though sometimes, I think I am more ugly than average.

@MysteryGenius...LOL. What amazes me is how pretty they feel/try to be even though they are extremely unattractive. How is this possible? :spzz: (sorry, just liked that emoticon..it looks cool)
post a pic

MysteryGenius

HSC

Hahaha XD I know right?! It's like: puh-lease just get over yourself and work on your personality at least
They're in denial haha
LOL that emoticon is pretty damn awesome :D :haha:

kr73114

HSC
hot people arent happy with the way they look cause they want to look hotter, hence thinking their ugly. ugly people accept the way they look so much that they think their good looking.

MysteryGenius

HSC
hot people arent happy with the way they look cause they want to look hotter, hence thinking their ugly. ugly people accept the way they look so much that they think their good looking.
Makes sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)