Artexpress (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I dunno if i'll get band 6 for the writing.... but i've definately got band 6 for my majorwork.

Nah it doesn't scale as high.. but it isn't that bad...
And i think actually quite a few people get band 6's in art (more than those who get band 3's at least) :D

miffytoki

HSC
if u're at the top or bottom scalin don't effect u ... its the ppl in the middle that get effected....scaling will depend on u're school....

timrie6

HSC
N/A
um my friend just got told by his teacher that he got into art express!!!!!!!
who else has!!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
cmon hasn't anyone else heard any news yet? im dying to know.
i hope i get in

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
my works the umm visual scale for a band 6 in digital media, so yea my teacher told me a while ago i'm into the pool :)
AS if you wont get in!!! Your work is the best work i've seen made by anyone anywhere from this year or last.... you will get in!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
*crosses fingers* im worrieed
I don't think anyones ever got into artexpress at my school before
or only 1 or something.

V

val_dramaqueen

we're finding out NOW?!! :eek:

damn... looks like i didn't make it :confused:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
no one's ever gotten into art express at our school either lol
which is pretty sad since we're a private school all lol u'd think we'd be able to almost buy ourselves the marks since we can get cool materials n shit..
Our teacher didn't even ask for our diaries cuz no one's has ever been asked for or anything.

You will get in, i reckon agnsw even :D
If not, i'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone to buy your thing, it was really freaking cool. Technically good + it seemed to have alot of conceptual thought in it :D

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No letters have been sent out i think... but art teachers can find out if they go to the marking centre pretty easily, there's a stand with all the possible art express works and if they see it there i'm sure they'd tell ya.

I'm more nervous about what mark i got, it's a band 6 but i'm hoping for a fairly high one.. they asked for my diaries and i don't think that'll be good enough to prove i thought about my artmaking lol

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I really like yours too, NTB. I wish I could do stuff like that.
I'm going to fuck my mark up with my theory

timrie6

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
we're finding out NOW?!! :eek:

damn... looks like i didn't make it :confused:
we will find out soon! don't lose hope yet

Serg01

Its funny cuase my school is basically a hole... well its a Chatholic school but in DUNDAS which is a hole and many people over the years have gotten into Art Express or recieved a 43/50 and above.. out teacher has been their for 22 years and I think thats why, she knows what the markers are looking for.. its kinda cool

_kc

HSC
N/A
My art teacher called me this morning and she told me that my work got nominated ;]. Koool >< ! But, doubt i'll make it *sigh

Caboodles

_kc said:
My art teacher called me this morning and she told me that my work got nominated ;]. Koool >< ! But, doubt i'll make it *sigh
CONGRATS!!!!!! *hug* that must've made your day!:D Have you posted your artworks on here.....cos if u have I would love to see em!:)

_kc

HSC
N/A
Caboodles said:
CONGRATS!!!!!! *hug* that must've made your day!:D Have you posted your artworks on here.....cos if u have I would love to see em!:)
Awww thanks caboodles ^__^! I was still sleeping when she called and I was like "REALLY!?". Umm I have posted it before, but the links probably dead. I don't actually have a picture of my completed work because I was too sleepy when I finished it and just wanted to get rid of it.

Here's a pic of it still incomplete.
(err. my attachment disappeared 0__o)
Well you can check it out here then: http://in0cence.secti0n.org/artmajor.jpg

Last edited:

pegson

HSC
marked yesterday

our Art works were marked yesterday here at Belmont High, Our teacher was sure someone would make it to art express. But today we were all asked to come get our art works and our teacher told us that no-one from our school made it to art express.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)