Artexpress (1 Viewer)

Caboodles

Just found out I got preselected...my art teacher rang and asked me to come to school and collect the paperwork!:D Ack and I have to send my artbook down to sydney *stresses*

timrie6

HSC
N/A
looks like I didn't get in because its been marked and the school hasn't contacted me

_kc

HSC
N/A
i got a letter from board of studies today and i have to fill out a permission slip and write about my artwork. i don't really get it? does this mean i made it? or is this just another part of the selection process?

ahh don't worry i see it. "If selected..."

Last edited:

liblib

HSC
N/A
i got a letter today, it says that around 800 works are being held at the marking centre and they will notify if you in late november as to if you have actually gotten in.

liblib

HSC
N/A
P*O*R*T*I*A said:
everyone chill out... at the moment, markers are going round to some schools and marking the paintings and drawings, and they get told straight away if they hav been selected... the selection letters for the submitted works hav not been sent out yet!
yeh the letters have been sent out. heaps of people ahve already got one.

muzzling

HSC
Wooo!! I got me a letter! :D alright!
Don't worry all, some got their letters as early as 2 weeks ago, and the due date is Nov 10 so there should be a few more letter days, next week. Best of luck all..
Also, to those who got a letter, what does it meant by max 50 words... per question or total? Lol, cos i'm screwed for my statement
x

Jase

HSC
A statement?? wtf? Oh god that's gonna be terrible..

"Why do you think YOU should get into art express?"
-Because im just totally cool and everyone knows it. Then write meatloaf 40 times to fill up the word limit.

Cj_K

HSC
Art Express

Letters for Art Express come out this week, three kids from my school got pre-selected!

neelab

HSC
well, i received a letter from art xpress, they said some stuff, and i have to fill in some froms they sent. i dnt kno wats going on. and we cnt pick our works back till the HSC finishes. :rolleyes:

does anyone else kno how we'll find out if we r selected or not?

Caboodles

Jase said:
A statement?? wtf? Oh god that's gonna be terrible..

"Why do you think YOU should get into art express?"
-Because im just totally cool and everyone knows it. Then write meatloaf 40 times to fill up the word limit.
All I can say is- LOL. That made my day! :D

SmiLeyZ

neelab said:
well, i received a letter from art xpress, they said some stuff, and i have to fill in some froms they sent. i dnt kno wats going on. and we cnt pick our works back till the HSC finishes. :rolleyes:

does anyone else kno how we'll find out if we r selected or not?

they sed they'll tell u in december.

PeT_peT

HSC
if it's 50 max for the whole statement...then why give us so many lines??
i fink our skool have 10 students selected...:p

Last edited:

apollyon

HSC
Good news?

My year advisor (she's also an art teacher) informed me yesterday that they upped-the-anty this year and works with 45 marks and over were shortlisted for artexpress.

I hope this makes the ones who didn't get nominated feel better and the ones who did feel even more so! (The truth of it of course needs to be confirmed... but there wasn't reason for her to tell me otherwise.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)