Arts Network Mentoring Program (1 Viewer)

thesecond

HSC
Did everyone get the letter regarding what group they're in? Anyone else in the red group by any chance? Are people still even going to this? :uhoh:
I just got the letter. I'm in red too. And I'm still going to go to it..... even though i was hoping it wouldn't be so early haha.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Are red and blue the only two groups they have? The letter SEEMS to suggest that we'll be sorted into smaller groups than these when we get there. Does the blue group start later in the day or something? (Red starts at 9am.)

bio_nut

HSC
Are red and blue the only two groups they have? The letter SEEMS to suggest that we'll be sorted into smaller groups than these when we get there. Does the blue group start later in the day or something? (Red starts at 9am.)
Yep, one group starts later in the day.

You'll be further divided up into little groups with a mentor and people doing the same/similar course as you. :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
800 First Years this year for the program.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Mentee lists were provided to mentors today. You should be contacted by either today or tomorrow regarding Monday.

HSC
I just got the confirmation email - I'm in 'blue' - ASIAN STUDIES LOLWUT

Also is this even worth going to...?

naav

HSC
I just got the confirmation email - I'm in 'blue' - ASIAN STUDIES LOLWUT

Also is this even worth going to...?
I got told I'm in the blue group too. Really having second thoughts upon if I wanna go or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)