Asian guys are out-competed by white guys for asian girls (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Dean

The oldest join date here
HSC
N/A
In a survey conducted by the Asian American studies centre in the University of California http://www.aasc.ucla.edu/research/default.asp
15 891 Asian females on UC campuses were asked questions related to dating and marriage partner preferences.

49% of respondents stated they 'prefered' or 'strongly' prefered White American men as dating/marriage partners, with 27% stating they prefered Asian men and the rest stating 'no ethnic preference'.

On the China Daily News website last week there was an article written about the increasing trend in major Chinese cities for young college educated Chinese women aged 18 - 25 toward dating much older western men, often twice to three times their age, whom they meet in the Bar/club scene.
Several women interviewed spoke of the 'exciting' and 'fresh new' experience of dating 'exotic' foreign' men.

One female, Ms Zhang Xi, a 20 year old university student dating a 49 year old expat man from Holland told of the increasing popularity amongst her friends toward dating older foreign men as 'a positive trend as it shows we are now more open to the rest of the world and western men make very good husbands because they take care of us very well'.

Another young Chinese female, 19 year old college student Ms Jiang Yifei with her 48 year old American boyfriend James Crest who is a Civil engineer from phoenix Azrizona, excitedly proclaimed how the positive benefits from globalisation and opening China to the rest of the world has resulted in a rich and diverse dating pool with men from all over the world. "We have alot more choice in who we want to date now, and we get to learn alot about other cultures and languages from around the world." She enthusiastically remarked.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/special_coverage.htm

ROFL!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Mythril

HSC
In a survey conducted by the Asian American studies centre in the University of California Research at the Asian American Studies Center
15 891 Asian females on UC campuses were asked questions related to dating and marriage partner preferences.

49% of respondents stated they 'prefered' or 'strongly' prefered White American men as dating/marriage partners, with 27% stating they prefered Asian men and the rest stating 'no ethnic preference'.

On the China Daily News website last week there was an article written about the increasing trend in major Chinese cities for young college educated Chinese women aged 18 - 25 toward dating much older western men, often twice to three times their age, whom they meet in the Bar/club scene.
Several women interviewed spoke of the 'exciting' and 'fresh new' experience of dating 'exotic' foreign' men.

One female, Ms Zhang Xi, a 20 year old university student dating a 49 year old expat man from Holland told of the increasing popularity amongst her friends toward dating older foreign men as 'a positive trend as it shows we are now more open to the rest of the world and western men make very good husbands because they take care of us very well'.

Another young Chinese female, 19 year old college student Ms Jiang Yifei with her 48 year old American boyfriend James Crest who is a Civil engineer from phoenix Azrizona, excitedly proclaimed how the positive benefits from globalisation and opening China to the rest of the world has resulted in a rich and diverse dating pool with men from all over the world. "We have alot more choice in who we want to date now, and we get to learn alot about other cultures and languages from around the world." She enthusiastically remarked.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/special_coverage.htm

ROFL!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
From your statistics, I can point out that my statement that NOT All Asian girls like older White men is still valid. 49% does not mean ALL as ALL is referring to 100% and so far the statistics that you've used to prove your fact that "Of course all asian girls LOVE and PREFER white cocks, old or other wise" does not show 100% of the Asian girls saying they prefer/love white guys. Ironically, your information shows that instead of ALL Asian girls prefering White guys, there is still the 51% of Asian girls who do not just say that they only like/prefer white guys. More importantly, your information actually contradicts what you said about Asian girls "willing to sellout their race, culture and country" and being "gold digging" women. From your evidence, you should have noted that, as I previously stated in my last post, these Asian women have a valid reason for dating these older white men. Whether it be "We have alot more choice in who we want to date now, and we get to learn alot about other cultures and languages from around the world" or "we are now more open to the rest of the world", your evidence does not state that Asian women are dating/marrying old white men for their money but rather for better reasons such as learning about different cultures which makes the human race. And may I add, that being multicultural is a good thing which is supported in Australia. Also your statement of how Asian women are selling out "their race, culture and country" is wrong. If your statement is so, can you tell me why Chinese is becoming such an internationally recognised language around the world and why the language is being introduced to so many schools around the world? Can you tell me why China is also so renowned today? If the race, culture and country is really "selling out" in your words, then shouldn't China and the language, Chinese, be less of an influence around the world today? Therefore, unless, you don't get the fact that ALL means every Asian girl which means 100%, I suggest you present some more evidence that clearly shows that 100%/ALL Asian girls love/prefer white guys.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
mythril - you're wasting your time.

don't bother with them lol

shady145

Banned
HSC
well i dnt know about asians being out competed by white guys, but Asian females seem to 'like' guys pretty fast
last year we had some exchange students from a school in sydney, the school was an intensive english school or something, anywho most of them were from asia... one of them stayed at my house and her sister stayed at another place... everyone got spread out. the one that satyed at my house said she liked me after 1 day XD
her sister said she liked one of my friends (who is aborignal) after the end of the week. there are no asians in my year so couldnt tell if they preferred othe asians.

i dnt know what relevance this has i'm just bored =(

billstery

HSC
re. that big block of text, if they are only interested in money, or its a main factor, theres not much chance they'd say it in survey anyway. Think about it...

not that im taking sides or anything

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Asian women have no pride in their own culture. They're subservient whores to the white cock. I don't know a single asian girl from my school who likes asian boys. The only girls that do are all from low class high schools like Cabramatta high or carramar high.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Asian women have no pride in their own culture. They're subservient whores to the white cock. I don't know a single asian girl from my school who likes asian boys. The only girls that do are all from low class high schools like Cabramatta high or carramar high.
Might be because they grow up with asian girls and guys around them?
I'm asian myself... I know an aussie guy who went to baulko hills (heaps of asians there he said) and he also said hes yellow fever..
So, i think maybe it just really depends on your location and who you're surrounded by?
Just my honest opinion..

Last edited:

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
I reckon asian guys care more(i guess it makes sense if asian girls care a lot too)
... i just think asian guys care more from experience.. lol

M@ster P

HSC
White women don't make good wives, they only care about money hence Asian men go for asian women as asian women are in there for the long run.

This is a massive generalisation lol

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
White women don't make good wives, they only care about money hence Asian men go for asian women as asian women are in there for the long run.

This is a massive generalisation lol
yes it is.:D

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Might be because they grow up with asian girls and guys around them?
I'm asian myself... I know an aussie guy who went to baulko hills (heaps of asians there he said) and he also said hes yellow fever..
So, i think maybe it just really depends on your location and who you're surrounded by?
Just my honest opinion..
Yeah that's probably true.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
white guys have confidence, asian guys have that inability to act which futhermore is reinforced by the fact that a lot of white guys pay out on asian guys, even the 'coolest' asian guy can be outdone from the perspective of a white chick

also, white chicks are simply used to white guys, even if they did grow up with asians and whatnot, they may know them better, but in reality, she'd still go more for a white guy than an asian guy

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
white guys have confidence, asian guys have that inability to act which futhermore is reinforced by the fact that a lot of white guys pay out on asian guys, even the 'coolest' asian guy can be outdone from the perspective of a white chick
LOL yeah man, from my experience it's actually quite the opposite.

or are you only referring to one demographic of asian that you know of ?

Here

Banned
HSC
but Asian females seem to 'like' guys pretty fast.....
the one that satyed at my house said she liked me after 1 day XD
her sister said she liked one of my friends (who is aborignal) after the end of the week. there are no asians in my year so couldnt tell if they preferred othe asians.
and he also said he has yellow fever..

I would say the 'yellow fever' that white guys have for asian girls is based mainly on their easiness and extreme willingness and enthusiasm to put out and offer their vaginas to white cocks, and not on their looks and physical features.
Face it, compared to other women, asian girls features are inferior if not mediocre at best. i.e flat chests or small tits, no ass, pale sickly white skin. Men typically want more feminine features on women than that........

BUT given that asian girls love spreading their legs out for white guys so much and guys being what they are, will of course take as much free easy pussy from asian girls they can get.
For example, if you were offered free pizzas from dominos you would of course still take it and eat it, even though $20 pizzas from a good pizza shop taste so much better. If this were the case you would see lots of people saying they love dominos.

I am 1000% sure that if Latino, indian, Middle eastern or Black women wanted to whore themselves out to white men in such enormous numbers you would also see the same number of white guys claiming they have fevers for those women. In addition, these women also have bigger breasts, better skin, good ass, and more shapely bodies than asian women as well so logically we (white guys) should prefer them first.
BUT since they don't prostitue their bodies to us like asian women we tend to overlook them and grab the easy asian pussy we can get first.

All a matter of psychology......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)