Ask a pick up artist anything. (1 Viewer)

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Best way to pick up a chick that works in a bakery?
Should I use bread puns?
"Hey...Does your muffin need buttering? ;) Wattup?"
"You guys sell any baguettes here? Oh what? No, that's okay. I got one in my pants ;) Wattup?"

No seriously. Best way is?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What should I say to your mum after I cum in her face so she won't call me?

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Riet said:
I'll get your eye next time?

MasterPUA

HSC
Pain said:
Best way to pick up a chick that works in a bakery?
Should I use bread puns?
"Hey...Does your muffin need buttering? ;) Wattup?"
"You guys sell any baguettes here? Oh what? No, that's okay. I got one in my pants ;) Wattup?"

No seriously. Best way is?
First off, good idea approaching a girl at work - chances are she is bored out of her mind and will appreciate someone hitting on her. You have two broad approaches - direct or indirect.

Direct would involve the methods that you have listed. Direct involves showing her your intentions (sexual and otherwise) as soon as possible. If your intentions are to sleep with her, a direct approach involves conveying your intent to sleep with her within say 30 seconds (delivered with humour/charm/tact of course). This approach is risky, but when you are in, YOU ARE IN.

Indirect would involve coming in 'under the radar' and she will be confused as to your intentions. The jist of indirect openers is that you hadn't intended to pick her up and only transition to a pick up when she has shown things that LEGITIMATELY interest you.

E.g.

You: "Hi there, I was wondering whether you guys were hiring at the moment"
Her: "Umm, I don't think so."
Your body language should be such that you are about to leave at this point.
Her: "But I'm thinking of quitting soon"
You: "Oh really, I like a girl that knows how to quit"

Indirect can be a lot harder than direct. On the plus side, it allows you to frame the interaction such that you weren't just interested in her looks.

melaniestrollll said:
how do i get a guy that's already taken?
What do you mean by 'get a guy'? If you just mean 'sleep with him', then put on some make up, get in a push up bra and go over to his house. Now.

EbonyTW said:
How do I get a boy to hold hands with me?
Say one of the following: "I like your hands", "I wonder how big my hands are compared to yours", "Do you know how to palm read?". He should then take the lead and hold your hand. If he doesn't, he isn't worth your time.

Riet said:
You wouldn't say anything. You would realise that it was your own mum. And that she swallowed your load.

Nox789

HSC
how can i pick up every year 12 girl at my school this year. and is it qa bonus im 20 goin back to school.

and for the girls asking bout picking up a guy thats taken go up to him grab him by the old fella and say " i think we go see a movie" and were some sexy perfume that should work.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
But how do we know you're an "artist"?

By the way, I dig your sig. I crack up every time I hear Bale say: "Oh my god, it even has a watermark." LOL.
And in the night club: "You're a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood."

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Is truth relative or absolute?
How might we acheive the best compromise between free market capitalism and the need for sustainability?
What technologies will be the most viable for future sustainable energy generation and why?
Who will win the next federal election?
Is that noise from the front of my car a wheel bearing going?

bluemoon2

HSC
Graney said:
Is truth relative or absolute?
How might we acheive the best compromise between free market capitalism and the need for sustainability?
What technologies will be the most viable for future sustainable energy generation and why?
Who will win the next federal election?
Is that noise from the front of my car a wheel bearing going?
if he knew the answers to those questions he would probably never get a girl :)

Last edited:

johony

HSC
will ignoring women 'friends' mean that they will find me brooding and secretive?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Hey, how do I jerk off to myself on the interweb without circulating neeked photos called 'Honeydew'?

Oh, that's right. I claim to be a "master" at the "art" of picking up and then invite people to stroke my virtual ego on an interweb forum!

Don't worry about answering my question, MasterPUA; I did it myself.

MasterPUA

HSC
Nox789 said:
how can i pick up every year 12 girl at my school this year.
The best way to do this would be to first go for the 'alpha female' at the top of the totem pole. Give her multiple orgasms and then wait for the other girls to come to you.

Bulldog4lyf said:
But how do we know you're an "artist"?

By the way, I dig your sig. I crack up every time I hear Bale say: "Oh my god, it even has a watermark." LOL.
And in the night club: "You're a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood."
"Oh, Africa, brave Africa. It was... a laugh riot."

The watermark quote is indeed a classic!

Rhanoct said:
itt ask a faggot anything
You are doing MedSci and not ACTUAL med.

bluemoon2 said:
have u ever been rejected?
Probably about a thousand times. You learn more from rejections than successes. Lately I've been concentrating on SNLs (same night lays), and hence rejection is a part of the game. Some girls just flat out have a rule that they will not give it up on the first night. This can usually be overcome by a 'freezeout', kino escalation, push/pull and trust/comfort.

Graney said:
1. Is truth relative or absolute?
2. How might we acheive the best compromise between free market capitalism and the need for sustainability?
3. What technologies will be the most viable for future sustainable energy generation and why?
4. Who will win the next federal election?
5. Is that noise from the front of my car a wheel bearing going?
1. I believe that the statement "truth is relative" is an absolute statement and hence not relative, leading to a contradiction. Hence one might be inclined to say that truth is absolute.

2. I am an investment banker. I don't believe in a compromise between free market capitalism and sustainability. I believe in sustainability being compromised for my 2009 bonus.

3. See above.

4. Probably Kevin Rudd.

5. Without looking at your car, I couldn't tell you. In any case, tighten your bearings anyway.

johony said:
will ignoring women 'friends' mean that they will find me brooding and secretive?
Yes. And they will cock block you. I used to view the hot girls friends as 'cock blocks' or more affectionately 'war pigs'. Now I view them as my potential cheer leaders.

In a nightclub situation, your target girl will always be surrounded by girls of lesser hotness and war pigs. SOMETIMES the best strategy is to approach the war pigs FIRST.

Why?

* They are not used to being approached by a high social value guy and hence will allow you into the group, even if you are a stranger.
* Often, they will introduce you to the target girl. This can be good if you want to approach the target from a neutral frame.
* At some point in the interaction, you are going to need to isolate your target. This is simple when the war pigs are on your side. You simply say to the war pigs "Is it OK if I steal your friend away for a minute?". If you have built sufficient rapport with the cock block girls, they will encourage you in this endeavour.

ObjectsInSpace said:
Hey, how do I jerk off to myself on the interweb without circulating neeked photos called 'Honeydew'?

Oh, that's right. I claim to be a "master" at the "art" of picking up and then invite people to stroke my virtual ego on an interweb forum!

Don't worry about answering my question, MasterPUA; I did it myself.
I'm not here to prove that I am a master pick up artist. I am here to offer solid advice to those wanting to learn more about the art of pick up!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
If a hot girl is unconcious should i assume that i have permission to have sex with her?

MasterPUA

HSC
axlenatore said:
If a hot girl is unconcious should i assume that i have permission to have sex with her?
No.

John Oliver said:
Is there a song so metal that not even Steve Vai could play it?

Haha this is quite an epic question. Perhaps this song exists in theory, but it does not exist in the world today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)