Attention All Schoolies Goers...A Lesson... (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You can't tell other people not to do it if you haven't tried it. Go out and give it a go then come back.

My only schoolies advice is just to make sure you don't mix #2 with too much of #1 because it will probably turn out badly.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
You realise that all you people saying "oh, you're such an ignorant Christian" are complete hypocrites. Yes, the creator of this thread is obnoxious. Yes, he's making generalisations and criticising our personal choices. But *gasp* SO ARE MOST OF THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM OUT ON IT BY CRITICISING HIM PURELY ON THE BASIS OF HIS CHRISTIANITY!

I dislike what he said as much as the rest of you, but I'm going to criticise what he said, not the fucking religion he lives his life by. Idiots.

..:::LoZzA:::..

HSC
glycerine said:
You realise that all you people saying "oh, you're such an ignorant Christian" are complete hypocrites. Yes, the creator of this thread is obnoxious. Yes, he's making generalisations and criticising our personal choices. But *gasp* SO ARE MOST OF THE PEOPLE CALLING HIM OUT ON IT BY CRITICISING HIM PURELY ON THE BASIS OF HIS CHRISTIANITY!

I dislike what he said as much as the rest of you, but I'm going to criticise what he said, not the fucking religion he lives his life by. Idiots.
i couldnt agree with u more

whitie

HSC
pol_pop said:
2) And did you ever think that pregnancy could be cured with a little thing called termination? oh wait, christians don't think i as a woman have the right to determine what happens to my own body, sorry. you are making out like all christians are prudes and losers, i'm not one myself (thankfully), !
Hey babe, your beef is with catholics. The pope and the whole abortion issue is a huge catholic debate. Im a christian and i couldnt give a shit what you do with your body, thats your choice.

Personally i think that the real message he was trying to send out has been changed by the people who have wrote the bible over the past few thousand years, to include their interpretation. So all that stuff about people having sex out of wedlock and conservatism could of just been written by some guy who was jealous that he wasnt getting any in his day so made up his own rule and put it in there. But whatever, think what u think.

Cyaz

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Ohh heated debate!
I'm intrigued lol
I dont have a beef with christians, catholics or any religion..I'm just bored :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Reading that made me furious.
Don't go outside, because you may be subjected to phallic symbols.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Thinking takes brainpower, brainpower takes a brain, a brain needs energy to work.. im afraid that at 2.45am i have none of that substance left...
Who cares.. schoolies is gonna rock whether everyone thinks so or not...

THE END ;)

K

katie_tully

I think this guy must have watched that episode of A Current Affair where they surveyed random footage of schoolies over 10 years, and were disgusted at the 30 seconds of footage which showed drinking and juvenile behaviour...the footage of course being collective over 10 years.
Shame. Shame. Shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)