Attention All Schoolies Goers...A Lesson... (2 Viewers)

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
i thought its time i enlighten the naive to what schoolies really is, not just on the Gold Coast, as many of you im sure will retort, but everywhere. Schoolies is:

1) Alcohol
2) Random Sex
3) Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

lets expand on these shall we?

1) Alcohol

The substance that brings out the asshole in everybody...you could be the sweetest person in the world, and after a couple of Jack Daniels you're yelling at your significant other/friends for stepping on your foot...it also makes english your second language...well done...you down a few shots and you are fluent in drunkenese...

Binge drinking is the shit?...i think not...idiots..

2) Random Sex

Now, being the sexually active 17/18 year olds that im sure you all are, you're probably into the old "one night stand"? for those of you who are, read on. If not, quaintly ignore and skip along to 3...

One night stands are nothing to be proud of...

guys: it doesnt make you a "player". You're just a regular slut like every1 else
girls: ever wonder why God created sex? for girls to become pregnant...im sure you'd like your pregnancy test to turn blue when you're on schoolies and you dont even know the name of the guy you slept with last night...

One night stands also increase your chances of getting STD's exponentially...

3)Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

this one is interesting as it can be linked with both 1 & 2...in that order...guess what...being drunk and running around in another city/state/country being an ass to randoms doesnt make you cool...it makes you 500% more likely to become a stab victim by the end of the night...

id like you to take this morale into account when goin to schoolies ANYWHERE:

you can have GOOD, CLEAN FUN at schoolies without alcohol, sex and Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

This has been a Harlequin Service Announcement...

let the ppl have their fun, they finished their HSC they deserve it stop trying to enforce your morals dumbass religious boy

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The pope is a socially irresponsible twat.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
no hypocracy here...straight up Harlequin truth...yes, i am christian, and darn proud...im trying to spread some truth in this convaluted forum...

so go ahead, crack out the ammunition and hunting rifles...
No entry found for hypocracy.

Did you mean hypocrisy?
Suggestions:
hypocrisy
Hypocreaceae
Ypocras
hippocras
hagiocracy
hierocracy
corpocracy
hypocrite
hypoxia
Hypocreales
hippocras's
hypocrisy's

whitie

HSC
Shut up Harelquin

Seriously man shut up, your giving Christians a bad name. I consider myself one, probably a bad one cause what i'm going up there for is the drunkeness, random sex and idiocy. Your argument just probably caused more people to want to go then to want them to stay. You idiot!
P.S just trying to picture you. Do you have a pretty small build, play an acoustic guitar and have flat, combed and never geld hair. Because you would fit that person so much

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
well me and my friends went south for our own little schoolies, and we had the best F****** time ever. Yes, there was alcohol, but it was at our apartment, not binge drinking on the beach. I'm not sure that there were any random acts of stupidity.... unless u include jay walking. There was certainly no sex, but there was a lot of flirting with other people.

Yes, people are likely to engage in a any or all of the activities mentioned by theharlequinman... but you just have to be careful

G

gigi_love

oh schoolies isnt about random sex...and this guys giving christians a shabby name, Im a christian and im not going up there for a sleazy time, i just wana have fun after spending alot of time stressing over a set of major exams....is that so bad....

HSC
someone needs to get out more.

schoolies can be about those things, yes, but it is also about spending time with lots of people you probably won't see next year..bonding and all that

*tear* haha

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
i thought its time i enlighten the naive to what schoolies really is, not just on the Gold Coast, as many of you im sure will retort, but everywhere. Schoolies is:

1) Alcohol
2) Random Sex
3) Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

lets expand on these shall we?

1) Alcohol

The substance that brings out the asshole in everybody...you could be the sweetest person in the world, and after a couple of Jack Daniels you're yelling at your significant other/friends for stepping on your foot...it also makes english your second language...well done...you down a few shots and you are fluent in drunkenese...

Binge drinking is the shit?...i think not...idiots..

2) Random Sex

Now, being the sexually active 17/18 year olds that im sure you all are, you're probably into the old "one night stand"? for those of you who are, read on. If not, quaintly ignore and skip along to 3...

One night stands are nothing to be proud of...

guys: it doesnt make you a "player". You're just a regular slut like every1 else
girls: ever wonder why God created sex? for girls to become pregnant...im sure you'd like your pregnancy test to turn blue when you're on schoolies and you dont even know the name of the guy you slept with last night...

One night stands also increase your chances of getting STD's exponentially...

3)Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

this one is interesting as it can be linked with both 1 & 2...in that order...guess what...being drunk and running around in another city/state/country being an ass to randoms doesnt make you cool...it makes you 500% more likely to become a stab victim by the end of the night...

id like you to take this morale into account when goin to schoolies ANYWHERE:

you can have GOOD, CLEAN FUN at schoolies without alcohol, sex and Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

This has been a Harlequin Service Announcement...
hey i totally agree with you!!!!!!!

pol_pop

HSC
yes it is a miricle that someone else is as inexperienced and idiotic as yourself.
Reading through this forum has made me really angry and i'm going to have my 2 cents now:
1)I am one of "those" going to schoolies to get off my face, be stupid and hook up alot. However, I do not plan on getting so drunk that i pass out or spew (i plan on getting pretty pissed, letting go of my inhibitions, and having an awesome time, i don't plan on drinking shots, wine and beer will do me fine, and maybe a cocktail or two!), i do not plan on doing anything that will get me arrested (more things like freestyle walking and being random, walking upto randoms and hugging them and saying congrats, you know, being silly, not dangerous), and i do not plan on having random sex (maybe just alot of kisses!)
I think there is nothing wrong with my decisions, they are all harmless and just allow for me to have a rockin time!
2) all this christianity bullsh*t is giving me the sh*ts. The old pope was as bad as Hitler (ding dong the witch is dead), and the new one is just as bad. And did you ever think that pregnancy could be cured with a little thing called termination? oh wait, christians don't think i as a woman have the right to determine what happens to my own body, sorry. you are making out like all christians are prudes and losers, i'm not one myself (thankfully), but i have many friends who are, and plenty of them are not virgins ,and plenty of them drink and are coming on schoolies, and that has nothing to do with whether they have faith and whether they believe in god.
Get over yourself and your prudishness, go out, be young, have fun! You have all your life to be sensible and responsible, you have only a few years left to be wreckless! come on! we don't have to do anything dangerous or idiotic or illegal (except maybe that underage drinking thing!) but really, nothing we do is that harmful. Let go!

Picle

HSC
.....I am appalled by what this guy has been saying....Schoolies...its not just all those things you mentioned, mate if you can't go just let it be, its you whos missing out. Just because you can't go or dont want to because of those reasons doesn't mean you have to go on about it to other people who are planning on going away for a crazy week of fun following a stressful final year of school. Im a christian and im going wow :) im going to get drunk, im going to have a wild fun time i might even hook up a few times, but thats what alot of people go there for. Its their choice of what they do and you shouldnt come in here going on to everyone about how bad it is to do it. You think your so cool saying your christian and everything when going to schoolies has nothing to do with being a christian or whatever I am one and Im going and its going to be awesome fun at PARTY WEEK. Its a time to go on holidays with your friends which many haven't experienced without the restrictions of parents and its a place to meet heaps of new people and ahve a good time. So just go back to your books stop worrying about other people going on schoolies if your not going, and have a fun and boring as end of school.

Picle

HSC
And by the way, with the whole sex issue, people tend to use condoms - these help in the prevention of pregnancy and spread of disease......Thats why people use them :) I'd suggest you get informed about these 'condoms' before having a relationship Harlequinhasnolife.....
If people want to have sex its their choice and right to it :) they can decide for themselves what they want to do not YOU!!!!

Picle

HSC
And just quickly ive realised why your not into schoolies very much, you spend your life on the computer talking about BOS this whatever that means and computer games. While we're hittin up schoolies you'll be running around in some game. You post about violent games a see yet your bitcching to everyone about how bad schoolies is.....talk about hypocrit......

Picle

HSC
Harlequin dude hahaha

One of the reasons he's not going on schoolies.......Yes i found it in some other forum :) hahaha very hot

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
To that negative christian guy

Ok for one, i think you just like the satisfaction of reading something that you've written, knowing that it contains big words.

and two, fair enuf you have a right to your opinion, but if ur opinion by any chance happens to be THAT long and boring, please, PLEASE keep it to yourself!

do you not think that each and everyone of us, at some point in a serious situation would have the will power and common sense to stop ourselves from doing something extremely stupid if we truly wanted to?
Schoolies Week has been running for alot longer than you have been sucking up oxygen so your widdle post isnt gonna change much..
PLUS dont you think we know these bad stories of schoolies already, we're not pigme hermits with 9 inch beards that live under a rock ya know.
AND STOP TALKING DOWN TO US ALL AS IF WE'RE CHILDREN IN UR KINDI CLASS MATE... we have brains, which we have used in the process of deciding to go to schoolies.
I think i might stop typing in paragraphs now...

My point is schoolies is what we make it, not what u say it will make out of us.
-Adina
P.S. If none of that actually made sense, TOUGH..just read it thru a few times and youll get it lol :D

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
Ok for one, i think you just like the satisfaction of reading something that you've written, knowing that it contains big words.

and two, fair enuf you have a right to your opinion, but if ur opinion by any chance happens to be THAT long and boring, please, PLEASE keep it to yourself!

do you not think that each and everyone of us, at some point in a serious situation would have the will power and common sense to stop ourselves from doing something extremely stupid if we truly wanted to?
Schoolies Week has been running for alot longer than you have been sucking up oxygen so your widdle post isnt gonna change much..
PLUS dont you think we know these bad stories of schoolies already, we're not pigme hermits with 9 inch beards that live under a rock ya know.
AND STOP TALKING DOWN TO US ALL AS IF WE'RE CHILDREN IN UR KINDI CLASS MATE... we have brains, which we have used in the process of deciding to go to schoolies.
I think i might stop typing in paragraphs now...

My point is schoolies is what we make it, not what u say it will make out of us.
-Adina
P.S. If none of that actually made sense, TOUGH..just read it thru a few times and youll get it lol :D
see, its possible to criticise me without being too harsh...shes done it best...meh i dont even care anymore...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)