• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol I don't think his plastic or fake, maybe its the makeup but i think his good looking, his personality seems real I think, don't u think Chanel acts fake? I think she puts on a act sometimes? And her song choices, well I've never heard those songs before, maybe if she picks a more popular song choice we can judge her voice better, coz for now her performances bore me

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
chanel comes from my school town. and only barely knowing here i reckon shes exactly the same on t.v as she is in real life.
i was in fletchers one day not too long ago (where she works) and she came up and made an aweful joke about my school jeresy. she thought it was funny and because it was so bad i guess it was.
thats who she is and she isnt sacricficing her personality for votes. i guess that shows in ehr song choice (which has sucked) but yeh...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I like both chanel and anthony, and it not realli easy to compare them to eachother bcoz they are totally different. Chanel is eccentric and doesnt care abt wat ppl think - thats y i like her and admire her guts coz she sings wateva she wants to (although it would b nice to c her sing something we all know) and who did not like her 'pretty boy' ruitine? As fr Anthony he isnt always 'fantastic plastic' or wateva.... wat abt wen he sang the reason by hoobastank? Its all to how they are trained...look at Daniel, he sings like a classical singer coz thats how is trained. anthony sings the way he does coz of how he is trained and wats wrong with that, besides most male pop singers (mostly from boybands) are plastic fantastic... look at Boyzone, backstreet boys..etc? Give him a chance to grow! He has shown he can!

Sorry abt the rant but i am proctective of my idols!
GO CHANEL, COURTNEY, ANTHONY AND CASEY

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
amali will win idol ? AHAHAHHAHAA... you must be one of the 13 yr old hard-on boys =/ [you can't seriously think that]
i didn't remember anyone who stood out from the the auditions so i stoped watching

everyone else just seemed to say shit in their bios.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
When anthony sang the reason, he sang it like he was singing like he was a good boy.

When you sing songs like that, you need to have balls, or some sort of edge, to give it credibility, or else it just looks like some imitation, a bad one.

The same reason someone got pegged for singing a robbie williams song without the edge, anthony should have been pegged for that. as well as hayley.

staticx

Austrailan Idol

I would like 2 say that Aust idol FUCKEN SUCKS, are the winners from the past anyone real idol, I think no the only real muisc is metal shit all pop fucken sucks.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i wouldnt talk, you listen to staticx, which is basically popmetal mate :)

staticx

staicx is not pop metal

u must b fucken uneducated if u think that staitc-x is pop metal, what do u listen 2

staticx

it is gay

it is all the same bullshit year after year all the songs sound the same and it is all shit

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
staticx said:
u must b fucken uneducated if u think that staitc-x is pop metal, what do u listen 2
i listen to all kinds of music mate

uneducated ?

hehe unlikely, i listen to 70's 80s 90s and recent metal, everything from zeppelin, maiden, leppard, sabbath, fear factory, slipknot, mudvayne, etc

so i have a decent understanding of metal. And nu-metal is as pop as you can get, pop and commercial.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
staticx said:
it is all the same bullshit year after year all the songs sound the same and it is all shit
and you're telling me that wisconsin death trip, slipknots iowa, mudvayne's end of all things dont sound that same after a while ?

listen carefully, its one riff....

staticx

mate ilisten 2 the same shit mudvayen, muerderdolls,slipknot,tool,fear factory,machinehead, opeth, cradle of filth and many more

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah, your point being?

theyre all manufactured, nu-metal.

staticx

manufaced nu-metal my fucken ass u stupid bitch, thoses 2 terms done fucken go together, all the pop shit which is in the charts is manufaced bulshit.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
you're a retarded disphit.

Please, do not try and argue with me that all these bands in clown outfits, shock value, and names which denote some for or ritualistic experience, is not some brain child of someone from ragerunner records.

Open your eyes, and stfu. You think you're so special and rebellious listening to this metal, that this "I HATE YOU AND YOUR GOD" and "MAYNARD IS GOD" cries really shit me. Look around you, music is now a fashion, it classifies who you are. Now tell me, that you dont intentionally appear angry, dress in black, or adhere to those "rebel" stereotypes.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha,, but she is!! didnt you see her skate/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)