Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Survivor39 said:
All of them sang average.
Bottom 3 prediction: Milly, Daniel, and James
My thoughts exactly! I didn't expect a prayer but really they all picked crap songs and no one was good enough imo, they all could do better. Mark took it out on Anne but I agreed with him, you bcan tell he realises he has nothing good enough at the moment

I liked Roxy & Anne

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I didn't like how Roxanne sang Christinas song.
Roxannes voice sounds like a chipmunk sometimes.

Crazy Horse said:
The most annoying has to be Roxanne though.
I agree...

DanielleM

HSC
Survivor39 said:
Bottom 3 prediction: Milly, Daniel, and James
That was exactly mine too...
to go, I reckon it will be Milly this week
Sorry guys

and as for Daniel, hes too much like Shannon Noll...he has to go

@Ozgirl...Roxy didnt sing a christmas song., she sang the voice within by Christina? or is that an xmas song...i dunno

I reckon Anne was the best last nite
Emily is great but she coulda picked a better song...
They didnt really use the dancing stuff they were taught

I dont like Dans look...hes good but he needs a haircut

/my 5 cents

Last edited:

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
what was with milly tryign to be like lee? the hair and the jumping round d stage? cause it works for lee doesnt mean it works for u huni. she needs to go!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Lee is without a doubt my favourite, I love his style, his choice of song, and he is just plain adorable, lol

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
Roxane seems to ruin every song she ever sang... i dunno why she's still in... reminds me too much of my bitchy ex... they are like exactly the same... even talks the same... same bitch, different name... Roxane has to go.. she wasn't even meant to be in the final 12 (13)

bennychanman

Stratttys (That's Strathfield, for all those who a
HSC
hmm i reckon all the final 12 this year are a bit of a disappointment.
as for mark holden, people should actually stop giving him so much crap, BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH, and when it comes to music, he DOES know what he's talking about. people just can't handle the truth.

man roxanne getting out? that poor girl has had no luck cos her voice is sooo much better than anyone else's, she sings way more in tune and with much stronger diction than any of the other singers.
The rest are quite frankly disappointing. Well ok, i make exceptions for the girls left in the comp Emily, Kate and Anne.
Milly's overrated, and for god's sake SO IS LEE! God that guy is so frikkin annoying GET OFF MY TELEVISION SET ALREADY! dan spillane and james can't sing too well...

*sigh* - looks like the show had exhausted all of australia's talent in the first 2 series. I'd hafta say that Guy and Anthony are unmatched so far in terms of performances.

payafee

HSC
this year is indeed very crap. i hate them all...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
bennychanman said:
hmm i reckon all the final 12 this year are a bit of a disappointment.
as for mark holden, people should actually stop giving him so much crap, BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH, and when it comes to music, he DOES know what he's talking about. people just can't handle the truth.

man roxanne getting out? that poor girl has had no luck cos her voice is sooo much better than anyone else's, she sings way more in tune and with much stronger diction than any of the other singers.
The rest are quite frankly disappointing. Well ok, i make exceptions for the girls left in the comp Emily, Kate and Anne.
Milly's overrated, and for god's sake SO IS LEE! God that guy is so frikkin annoying GET OFF MY TELEVISION SET ALREADY! dan spillane and james can't sing too well...

*sigh* - looks like the show had exhausted all of australia's talent in the first 2 series. I'd hafta say that Guy and Anthony are unmatched so far in terms of performances.
AGREED WITH IT ALL Stratty people must think alike

bennychanman

Stratttys (That's Strathfield, for all those who a
HSC
melsc said:
AGREED WITH IT ALL Stratty people must think alike
HEEY! Go you!! :D which part of strathfield are you on? I consider myself to be on the "dodgy" side...hehe (the golf course side..near the cemetery)

Anyway yeah it's also a shame that there arn't any good lookers!! well, ACTUALLY ROXANNE was kinda hot i liked her. she was SEXY...and now SHE'S GONE!!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
ahh closer to Burwood near the Station?? wat side would ya call that LOL

i recognise ur name, I bet u went to Stratty South Primary, the OC class (maddie a friend of mine went there too)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i thinkmilly or james should've gone

my prediction is:

milly -> james -> daniel -> kate -> lee -> anne -> dan / emily (unsure)

personally i think anne is the best or at least equal best, but she's got two main things working against her. one, that she APPEARS to be so similar to emily. two, because she's a quiet girl and emily has a stronger personality. and i think when it comes down to it that might be the thing that decides it.

last night i thought anne and dan were the best performers. although i didn't see kate or james

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
glycerine said:
i thinkmilly or james should've gone

my prediction is:

milly -> james -> daniel -> kate -> lee -> anne -> dan / emily (unsure)

personally i think anne is the best or at least equal best, but she's got two main things working against her. one, that she APPEARS to be so similar to emily. two, because she's a quiet girl and emily has a stronger personality. and i think when it comes down to it that might be the thing that decides it.

last night i thought anne and dan were the best performers. although i didn't see kate or james
Anne is the bets who's left I hope she goes well, but I see Lee or James winning

fantasia

HSC
yeh i like anne/emily, but i agree they are alike in terms of musical taste/style.

i like anne more... she sounds so like beyonce. she's got personality. emily and anne are both kinda quite actually.

whenever i look at anne i keep thinking that its a younger version of paulini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)