Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
im so glad Laura left. She should have been gone ages ago.

It never ceases to amaze me how Kyle can bag out Kate about her arms (and Dicko with Paulini), yet not one single person said anything about Casey and her weight issue. Just because Casey is 16 she's entitled to be left alone and not criticised about her weight? What a joke. Kate is 19, Paulini in her 20s, they are just as suceptible to image issues as Casey is at 16.

It's a friggin joke. Kate looked absolutely gorgeous on Sunday night, and she did not need to cover up her arms. Yet Casey walked out on stage every single Sunday night of last season in ragged clothes, and she was praised. I will never understand.

thats my rant for the day.

GO JAMES!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
can people like lee? he has no talent.
Agreed!!!!!!

grk_styl said:
im so glad Laura left. She should have been gone ages ago.

It never ceases to amaze me how Kyle can bag out Kate about her arms (and Dicko with Paulini), yet not one single person said anything about Casey and her weight issue. Just because Casey is 16 she's entitled to be left alone and not criticised about her weight? What a joke. Kate is 19, Paulini in her 20s, they are just as suceptible to image issues as Casey is at 16.

It's a friggin joke. Kate looked absolutely gorgeous on Sunday night, and she did not need to cover up her arms. Yet Casey walked out on stage every single Sunday night of last season in ragged clothes, and she was praised. I will never understand.

thats my rant for the day.

GO JAMES!
Same thing happened last season, Courtney had the weight issue discussed yet Casey's weight was ignored!!!

Its like Anthony got blasted for tapping the microphone, yet numerous people on this serious and last (like Paulini and others) did it and it was an issue, Lee holds the mic in the strangest way yet no one cares...it just depends on who is the judges pet :uhhuh:

Last edited:

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
I am so fucking glad that larua has been eliminated :torch:

Laura suxs

ha ha ha ha ha sucked in Laura.

yay Laura is out woo hoo

Ha ha Laura is such a wuss :torch:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
THe only reason people voted for Caey because she was young/female (as psychologically people believe it should be fair if its male winner followed by a female winner or vice versa; observe any competition) and overweight which gained her sympathy. She fell from fame as soon as the competition ended and she never had a hit single or did as well as any other contestant from the show (all sellouts anyways).

Ruben from American Idol was overweight but a country wont vote for 2 overweight winners in a row nor in a competition.

I predict:
There will be a male winner. A female would not win the competition regardless of how good their voices are compared to the men. Emily has the strongest voice but the powerhouse never wins (same would apply to Kate). Millie is a 17 year old female, almost similar to Casey but not on par when it comes to sing (she only remains in the competition because she has the personality and sings in a different style). Roxanne wont win because her voice is to some annoying. If a female was to win then it would be because people have felt that Anthony from season 2 was the "real" winner.

Lee would not win because no rock oriented singer ever wins and Lee seems to be the
punk type.

Daniel as a good chance because of his "story" how he applied a season before, didnt make it and now is in the top10. HOwever he wont win because he is too old and doesn't attract the younger females.

James won't win because he's too wild, young and won't attract the older ladies.

Dan is likely to win because he has a unique image and decent voice.

Last edited:

payafee

HSC
nah i think Lee has a good chance of winning. top 3 for sure.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
lee is good but does anyone find his little act of "shift to the right. shift to the left. and repeat" act abit irritating...must be just me then...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
My mum read an article about Laura's family spending $200 each week on sms votes to keep Laura in.. then they decided to stop this week. And surprise surprise, she got out. Her mum said that its normal.. all the other families are doing the same blablabla.....
point of story - FINALLY SHE'S GONE !

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
go anne :)

my mum taught her when she was in high school. she babysat me when i was like 8 i think.

she's really sweet and amazingly talented, i remember seeing her perform when i was in primary school. plus she's a minto girl - she deserves a break. not for sympathy but because she's genuinely talented

Crazy Horse

HSC
^ I agree. Anne's got a great voice but Dan's my fav.

The most annoying has to be Roxanne though.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
hey i met the idols today at Video Hits, didn't really want any autographs (cos i was there for Switchfoot only) but Milly threw an autograph my way :)

there were these two people, a 11 year old girl and her mom (who stunk like cigs and alc) that yelled profanities at the idols, the 11 year old kept yelling to ANNE "EMILY, EMILY SIGN MINE" and after 10minutes or so, after no luck.. her mom yelled "you f*cking b*tch emily, sign the f*cking paper" :rolleyes: then the girl told me to "move the f*ck away or ill break your f*cking neck" and it was crowded as ! and i said "i cant! its packed" so she pushed me aside and i pushed back and she said she'd "smash" my head "onto the ground" :) isn't it great that an 11 year old is able to talk like this >=(

would anyone like milly's autograph?

payafee

HSC
Crazy Horse said:
The most annoying has to be Roxanne though.
agreed.. she has to go.

and James singing Vandross?? *pukes* definitely out of his league.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
All of them sang average.

Mark holden left the show. I think he was really looking forward to "the Prayer" standards but everyone under-delievered by his high standards. he got pissed and left.

But I agree with him. Voters may decide for today. But in a year or two, only true stars will stay around the industry. Well, that's what he said before he left.

Hmm, Lee sang the best I reckon, according to his ability anyway. Emily was good. Rxoanne was ok. All the rest average.

Bottom 3 prediction: Milly, Daniel, and James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)