Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hmm, well honestly i think it's better for them not to win, they've got more freedom if they don't.

*mel*

I know I'm a bit slow but I have to put in my 2 cents' worth about yesterday. Roxane should not have gone. She is more talented than so many more of the other finalists, especially Daniel. I don't know what it is about him, but his voice gets really annoying. It sounds exactly the same in every song... like he's singing the same song every week. I dunno.

But yesterday Roxane proved just how necessary the final 13 was after Laura stole her spot in the final 12. Remember Laura singing for the last time last week? I understand that they've just been kicked off and they're upset, but real singers can sing under pressure. Laura crashed and burned, but yesterday Roxane lifted the roof off that place. As James Matheson said she "sang the tits off that song". Lol what a dork! It just proves that how everyone felt about Laura was pretty spot on.

Carnivour

HSC
Im quite dissapointed that Roxanne left, considering that Daniel and Milly are still there. However, I think the bottom 3 was very fair. I feel sorry for Roxi because she does have an incredibly...accurate, for lack of a better word, voice, but its just so damn annoying.

James, on the other hand, I absolutely adore, becuase every time he sings he has that lovely shiver-inducing tone in his voice, a bit like John Mayer. And he is comfortable on stage, which is very important.

I dont understand why Lee is so loved - he has no voice, and I personally hate the type of music he sings. Unfortunately I think he might make it right to the end only because there is a huge punk wave sweeping this country.

I also wish that all the contestants would just get some freaking personality on stage! I think James does this the best, but still could do better. Also taking risks and having an attitude on stage, eg Anne sang "prettily" but she has absolutely none of the attitude that goes with a song by Beyonce. Do you guys remember Ricky Lee last year? She went out every week and has all this energy and passion, which is what this year they all seem to lack.

Dan, I think will win, and deservedly.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^Lee doesn't just perform, he entertains as well. It's true he doesn't have the best voice in the comp, but he rocks anyway. Would be good if he won, cos it's someone completely different this time..

Felt sorry for Roxanne, but was never a big fan of hers anyway. She sings well, but her voice is annoying. Very chipmunk-ish :/

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
what was the theme on sunday night and what is the theme this sunday??

iwannarock

HSC
next week is big band stuff.

i actually think milly is good. she's just had some real bad performances.

wait for the big band i think she'll do really good then.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
DanielleM said:
@Ozgirl...Roxy didnt sing a christmas song., she sang the voice within by Christina? or is that an xmas song...i dunno
I said Christina's song:)

Annegelic said:
Felt sorry for Roxanne, but was never a big fan of hers anyway. She sings well, but her voice is annoying. Very chipmunk-ish :/
haha yes.. her voice does sound like a chipmunk.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i cant believe roxy left, she was my favourite :( she is way better than milly

i only like kate, dan, emily now

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Yep, I'll be happy if Emily win the thing. It would be cool if Emily and Anne are in the final - battle of the voices!

Hope the winner's single won't be as dodgy as Listen With Your Heart.

fantasia

HSC
yeh hopefully emily can maintain or get better.. because she was great tonight

anne is good too, but she hasnt done anything to make me go 'wow'

*mel*

Yep I agree Emily was great. Anne was alright, but why does she always look like she's going to cry after every song she sings. It wasn't even that much of an emotional song. I can understand Emily crying, but not Anne.

I didn't think James was as bad as the judges said. I reckon he was pretty awesome - probably his best performance. I'm also looking forward to Dan doing what the judges are telling him to do, coz it's true that he's kinda been staying in his comfort zone.

Hopefully Daniel or Milly will go. Milly was alright tonight, but it wasn't all it was built up to be, you know how she was going on about big band being her thing. But I really hope it's Daniel. His voice is just getting annoying.

aimstar555

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Yep I agree Emily was great. Anne was alright, but why does she always look like she's going to cry after every song she sings. It wasn't even that much of an emotional song. I can understand Emily crying, but not Anne.
QUOTE]

ur SOOO rite! Anne always looks so pissed off after her performances. it's bad enuff she doesn'y show enuff personality (which i'm sure she has) and she's only gonna lose votes rather than gaining them.

Emily....couldn't find a thing wrong with last nite....INCREDABLE :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)