Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

*mel*

DanielleM said:
Was shocked Dan was in the bottom 2 2nite tho
Me too! So shocked! I think I said "NO WAY!" about a million times. I thought he'd be the one that ends up winning coz everyone loves him so much.

I'm just hoping that it wasn't the same thing as what happened to Ricki-Lee last year, where most of her fans didn't vote coz they thought she'd get through no problems. Keep voting for Dan, people.

Oh oh what also shocked me... why wasn't Daniel Spillane in the bottom 3?!? Compared to the rest of the singers, he sucks. Even he should have gone before Milly. Who votes for this dude??

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Me too! So shocked! I think I said "NO WAY!" about a million times. I thought he'd be the one that ends up winning coz everyone loves him so much.

I'm just hoping that it wasn't the same thing as what happened to Ricki-Lee last year, where most of her fans didn't vote coz they thought she'd get through no problems. Keep voting for Dan, people.

Oh oh what also shocked me... why wasn't Daniel Spillane in the bottom 3?!? Compared to the rest of the singers, he sucks. Even he should have gone before Milly. Who votes for this dude??
gah I know
he was so crap on sunday, but people just jeep voting for him.
I hated shannon noll the first time round, and its even worse the second :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg milly went...yay...i dunno why but yay...omg james has such a nice voice (i watched idol for the first time yesterday) but why does he have to have such horrible teeth which makes him less attractive?

*mel*

goan_crazy said:
I'm happy Millies Gone :D
Hey Joe, you're back! Where have ya been??

LadyBec said:
gah I know
he was so crap on sunday, but people just jeep voting for him.
I hated shannon noll the first time round, and its even worse the second
Yeahhh... and he's not even that good looking. I could understand if he was hot and all the little teeny-boppers were voting for him, but he's not. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY he'll go next week, because seriously no one that is left deserves to go before him.

I'm thinking maybe people might be getting Dan and Daniel mixed up. Because honestly would Daniel really get more votes than Dan?? Maybe it's just wishful thinking...

tasha1188 said:
omg milly went...yay...i dunno why but yay...omg james has such a nice voice (i watched idol for the first time yesterday) but why does he have to have such horrible teeth which makes him less attractive?
Lol I know, that's the first thing I noticed about him (the teeth) but since then I've kinda just forgotten about em and you don't notice it anymore after a while. He's so cool! Did you see him with all the Ronald McDonald kiddies? Awwww

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Yep, I'll be happy if Emily win the thing. It would be cool if Emily and Anne are in the final - battle of the voices!
I'd rather Emily vs Lee in the final.. or Emily vs hippie Dan. Anne's kinda getting boring/predictable now.. and too similar to Emily.

**MeL**88 said:
prob same people who voted for Laura :/

funniboi

HSC
lol @ people voting for laura now voting for dan. rofl rofl !! true battlers, tryin to keep the crap singers alive.

but the idea about people votin for daniel instead of dan (because of a mix up) would be so fukd if it was true. that means daniel could of been the first leave but due to the vote like that, it resulted in him ending up so far in the comp.

hahaha. milly gone, but i do agree that daniel should of left before her.

my prediction's to who's gonna leave in the following weeks.
Daniel, Kate, Lee, Anne, James, Emily, and Dan to win. (thats just what i think, not exactly what i would prefer tho, but it comes close)

caroline, sunday was bigband night, it was "ok". i watched like 1/4 of it, so yeah.

*mel*

carrotz said:
damn i missed out on aussie idol..

was it a good show on sunday?
Yes it most certainly was. Emily was definitely the most outstanding - if you haven't heard, she got the first touchdown of the year.
Basically everyone was good except for Daniel Spillane. Pfft he neeeeeeds to go.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
carrotz said:
ahhh i see i see..

i dont like daniel spillane either.. he should be out!
Hi carrotz :) remember me? I'm back
Hi Mel thanx 4 the wb :D

daniel spillane IMO is 2much like Shannon Noll-he has to go...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Kelly Clarkson is touring Australia! Woohoo!

Too bad it's in the exam period :( I hope she will be singing on Oz Idol but I don't think she will..

Glenn198718

OK EVERYONE MY PREDICTION ON WHO IS GOING TO WIN AUSTRALIAIN IDOL WOULD HAVE TO BE LEE OR EMILE I THINK HER NAME IS THE CHIC WHO GOT THE TOUCHDOWN ON LAST WEEKS SHOW. oNE OF THOSE TWO WILL WIN THE WHOLE THING

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, i agree, emile's the one who stands out from all of them

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Meh... journeys is 2moro
But I'm still watching teh idol journey 2nite ;)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
aimstar555 said:
She already has....first series, top 10, she did "Miss independent", i was there with my mum, was pretty good :)
Yes but that was 2 years ago and I didn't really like that song. I don't think she will come on again this time. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)