Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
Kate performances were so fucking boring... it made me fall asleep she is starting to become like Diana *bloddy* degarmo. boring, dull, crap & not rocking the stage. if Kate wins ill be so pissed, id rather wish for an aussie slipknot or Metallica tour than falling asleep from kate & laura performances on the idol tour

Im telling you this kate is a moron she is ugly,Her singing is shit, She cant rock the stage kick that mutherfucking son of a bitch out of the comp

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
yeah lee sucks, i wonder if he feels like a pedo with all those 10 year olds screaming at him "ZOMG I LUVVV LEE HEZ SO HAWT"

emily must win. well anyone other than lee and kate.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
GET OUT LEE! :mad:

stupid teddy bear and overexcited performances which sucks in the 12 yr olds GRRRRRRRR!

best two from last night: kate and dan
emily screamed too much and looked constipated or something. i hate lee. period.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
*CRIES*

why ohhhh why??

my most hated and my fav in the bottom two. I don't care for emily and kate.

DAMN YOU LEE! stupid colourful hair and excited tactics!

i knew kyle was gonna offer to sign him to his King Kyle label. I hope Dan is signed to Sony or something though. I would definitily buy his album. He is probably the first person from Idol I could imagine going out to buy their album.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
fuck australian idol voters.

how can it not be rigged.

Dan is off, I'm pissed off.... now off to smash the tv.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
this yr's final 4 are much better than last yr's which consisted of marty, hayley, casey and anthony i think. Marty and haley were pretty average.

i realllllly hope lee gets out. I wish the voting were reversed. Vote for the person you want to get out of the competition :D *thinks of budgeting to vote off lee*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
urgh didnt like courtney anyway

chris was pretty good but OMG that jesse mccartney song!! that was just wrong. When he was rehearsing it, i thought "haha! what a funny joke!....ummm is he actually singing that?!?!?" :eek:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
so it's true - no one even remembers the 3rd & 4th idols (I didn't).

anyway, kate hasn't been as good as she was at the start. i'd love the final to be emily vs lee.

superbird

HSC
man they were all good tonite!
though i have to say vote lee and emily for the final 2

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah i actually have to agree. if lee gets in ahead of the other girls then the show is crapo- we're going to have another courtney:(

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
this season is so fucking shit, i've only seen a few episodes, but this is by far the worst set of top 12 with dan (i think thats his name, the john butler dread looking guy) bring the only good one but they fucked him off

lee harding is the worst out of any top 12 contestant throughout the history of the show, he rivals the shitness of casey donavon.

emily is pretty shit, that kate chick is allright.

0Jade0

HSC
This is a bit delayed but I shall no longer watch Idol.
No Dan= No talent.

fantasia

HSC
i've given up on idol this year. nothing worth watching any more.

dont like any of the three.

gosh

lee's singing voice reminds of a sendup of john howard. his voice is so jerky and pitchy

iwannarock

HSC
LMF^^ said:
LOL @ the retard kidz dancin at the front of the stage tonight.
HAHAHA i saw that too.

did you see the one that was like doing the running man.......except backwards sorta.

my god he was doing for everyones performance. i dunno how they continued singing while watching that shit.

i woulda laughed my ass off and been unable to concentrate.

seriously it was this one kid.......just sorta running on the spot....but leaning back and kicking in the air.

hi-fucking-larious :cool:

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Im sure other people have noticed this and posted about it, but i honestly cant be bothered to read back - I feel so sorry for Kyle. Marcia and mark are always so horrible to him and cut him down, insult and ignore him, its terrible. Theyre all adults for heavens sake!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
Im sure other people have noticed this and posted about it, but i honestly cant be bothered to read back - I feel so sorry for Kyle. Marcia and mark are always so horrible to him and cut him down, insult and ignore him, its terrible. Theyre all adults for heavens sake!
Kyle just getz what he givez, he don't need you to feel sorry fo him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)