Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
i thought ricky was the best out of every one for the first time....and his most likely to go tomorrow, hope he doesnt :(

hachoo

HSC
First time i've watched idol this season. Whats with the girl? She doesn't really sing.... more..... says stuff. That annoys me. The first guy was the best.

*hopeful*

HSC
hachoo said:
First time i've watched idol this season. Whats with the girl? She doesn't really sing.... more..... says stuff. That annoys me. The first guy was the best.
Yeh thats lisa, she sucked bad tonight...first guys ricky, agreed, the best

hahah kyle said what i said on this thread ages ago, that lisa's music sounds like shit u hear in lifts/elevators

SharkBait

HSC
nah man i luv bigband theme...normally. but tonite no one did it well enuf. proly coz it was a rock twist. i didnt know half of the songs they sang. they shud've just stuck wit the conventional big band songs!!!

Go Damien!!

rumour

HSC
0Jade0 said:
So, did Ricky scare the hell out of anyone else?
He is deranged.
Does anyone have a pic of his "scary look"?

Because I never get to see him perform.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Edit: An afterthought...come backkkkkk Bobbyyy :( :( I thought the show was gonna suck after he left but God, not this much! Hope it's not just the theme of the night. Zzzzzz..
Thank you!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I hate big band. I didn't think any of them were particularly outstanding, but I think this is the first time everyone actually stuck to the actual "genre".

iwannarock

HSC
brogan77 said:
Ricky - Shit
Chris - Shit
Jessica - Shit
Dean - Meh
Damien - Love him
Lisa - Love her...literally :eek:
yeah damien is madd illz representing the irish yo

HSC
any of you see the sunday telegraph? both kyle and dicko said that they think Dean will win, and both [i think] thought that Damien would be in the top three

yesterdays performances:
Ricky: best performance his ever done + but was still boring
Chris- i really get bored when he sings coz its so expected + yesterday was shit
Jessica- ruined the song
Damien- like his performance
Dean- was not his best but he was OK
Lisa - ruined the damn song and sucked big time

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh i saw that article as well, daym i'll be pissed off if dean wins...

HSC
Eh...everybody was alrite last night...but nobody really deserves to win based on their performances

Ricky: Better than usual, crazy eyes were back tho.
Lisa: I kind of liked her in a weird way...I liked the sleazy talking thing she did.
Chris: Grr...he's so boring and blah. Even when he's singing big band he sounds like a not-that-good Aussie rocker
Dean: not terrible
Jess: I think she lost her voice a bit, so last night's performance wasn't as good as she can do. But that's the second time she's lost her voice in a little over a month. It makes me wonder how she'd go on a concert tour...
Damien: I really liked the big band arrangement he put together...probably my favourite for the night.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Eh... wasn't too fussed about who went home tonight really. Bit surprised that Dean ended up in the bottom 2 though. I wasn't too shocked to see Lisa go, but I thought she would have left a few weeks ago. I didn't think she'd leave tonight, seeing as though her performance last night I actually liked. Felt bad for Dean when Mark mentioned the 'ovulating' comment. That was a little inappropriate, and he looked really embarrassed. I lol'd at Ricky when he tried to whistle by putting his fingers in his mouth while Lisa sang, but failed. Lol. He looked devastated.

Last edited:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
kate_is_me said:
I lol'd at Ricky when he tried to whistle by putting his fingers in his mouth while Lisa sang, but failed. Lol. He looked devastated.
Bahaha, I noticed too.

After failing to whistle he looked down at his fingers as if not being able to whistle through them was their fault.

*hopeful*

HSC
doesnt make a difference to me now that lisa's gone, glad rickys still in

hahah yeh i noticed the whistle thing and the way he looked at his fingers like wtf

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
*hopeful* said:
doesnt make a difference to me now that lisa's gone, glad rickys still in

hahah yeh i noticed the whistle thing and the way he looked at his fingers like wtf
I must say I liked Ricky much better after his Big Band performace. Some credit also goes to his whistle attempt. Roflmao. :rofl:

*hopeful*

HSC
Nakashima said:
I must say I liked Ricky much better after his Big Band performace. Some credit also goes to his whistle attempt. Roflmao. :rofl:
hahah qft on both accounts

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
What was the ovulating comment?

I'm glad Lisa's out :p Though I think Chris should've gone instead... Jess ruined Crazy in Love - Guy's cover of it was much better back in the first series... much more fun and energetic, even if he did get a little out of breath

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
bubz :D said:
What was the ovulating comment?

I'm glad Lisa's out :p Though I think Chris should've gone instead... Jess ruined Crazy in Love - Guy's cover of it was much better back in the first series... much more fun and energetic, even if he did get a little out of breath
Some lady said "Dean makes me ovulate". He looked mighty embarassed. But I don't get it. Ovulation is not initiated by sexual arousal.

I really like Lisa, but I agree she was ready to go. I think she's too young and inexperienced, if she came back after a few years she could definitely win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)